How to YouTube marketing ?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
totamanzo

Re: How to YouTube marketing ?

Postby totamanzo » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:04 am

Buying youtube views, likes and subscriber is a good way for ranking a youtube video but for maintaining the rank you should buy real.
http://thelikebank.com/buy-quality-twitter-followers-retweets-comments/

anubi33

Postby anubi33 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:30 pm

I think if you have a creative idea and a hd quality cam, you are most likely ahead of most of them.

PaulLejoy

YouTube Marketing Tips

Postby PaulLejoy » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:16 pm

I hope the following tips will help you to increase the visitors of your youtube videos,

- Provide a detailed and accurate title and description to your videos.
- Use a call to action within your videos to encourage people to like, rate, comment on and share your videos.
- Ask your friends, relatives, customers and clients to watch your video(s) and share them with their online friends.
- Promote your videos on your online social networking sites.
- Incorporate your videos into your own company’s website and blog.
- Get your videos (and your YouTube Channel page) listed with the major search engines, including - Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
- Try to collaborate on videos with other companies that are already utilizing YouTube effectively and that are targeting the same audience, but that are not in direct competition with you.
- Start promoting your YouTube channel within your company’s printed catalogs, brochures, and sales material.
- Google AdWords for Video is a very cost-effective and powerful tool for promoting YouTube videos.

james258

Postby james258 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:27 pm

If you Buy Youtube likes and views is good but it will not get good result for long term. If you want long term good result than get real likes and views which help to get some good comments also which help to remain good ranking

cheap windows hosting India

addseo1115

Postby addseo1115 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:14 am

Is that worth?

Andrewmwilliams

Postby Andrewmwilliams » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:15 am

If you gain more followers and fan then definitely you can achieve your goal. I know only one of the online destination for people who’re looking for genuine likes and followers. If you have a lots of followers in order to like and comment on entirety exciting you share on Tweeter, then the popularity of your business and product can spread like a wildfire.

Xtremeux

Postby Xtremeux » Tue May 05, 2015 2:53 am

YouTube marketing is great idea, it is becoming popular these days but you should require more followers. You can viral your video through social medial sites such as Facebook.

Irthe1972

Postby Irthe1972 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:52 am

Please tell me, how to get traffic for a website. The website in getting around 30-35 traffic in a day. Share your tips and strategies, so that I can get at least 100 a day.

Coundeplaid67

Postby Coundeplaid67 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:29 am

Bounce rate is a word used in web site traffic examination.

Return to “Google”