Creating a new mailbox for your SPAM email in Outlook Express 5 on the Mac
1. Open Outlook Express.
2. From the Tools menu, select Accounts.
3. Select New to start the Account Setup Assistant. Follow the prompts.
4. In the Display Name field, type your full name. (This is how your name will appear to email recipients.)
5. Select Next.
6. Select I already have an email address that I'd like to use, then type your SPAM Online email address in the Email address field.
7. Click the Next arrow.
8. Fill in the server information:
o Select POP as the server type.
o Type pop.SPAM.net for the incoming mail server name.
o Type smtp.SPAM.net for the outgoing mail (SMTP) server name.
9. Select Next:
o In the Account ID field, type your SPAM Online user name.
o In the Password field, type your SPAM Online password.
10. Select Next:
o In the Outlook Express Account Manager field, type SPAM Online.
o Click Finish.
o Select your SPAM Online email account, then click Edit.
11. Choose the Account Settings tab:
o Select the Click here for advanced sending options button.
o Select the SMTP server requires authentication check box.
12. Verify that Use same settings as incoming mail server is selected.
13. Click OK.
14. Select the News tab in the Accounts dialog box, then click New to start the Account Setup Assistant.
15. In the Organization field, type SPAM Online.
16. Select Next:
o In the News (NNTP) server name field, type news.SPAM.net.
o Verify that My news server requires me to log on is checked.
17. Select Next:
o In the Account name field, type SPAM Online news.
o Select Finish.
o Click Close to close the Accounts dialog box.
FOR MORE DETAILS: CONTACT SPAM CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER:
For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests