For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:10 am
What is CTR and how to boost it?
- Posts: 448
- Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:42 am
CTR or click-through rate is the number of clicks that a link or URL gets divided by the number of impressions obtained.
5 Things You Can Do To Improve Your AdWords CTR Right Now
-Start generating urgency with countdown timers
-Use ad extensions to increase visibility
-Use symbols to get attention
-Put the main keyword you're bidding on in the URL of your ad
-Call your readers to action to get the click
- Posts: 452
- Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:29 am
Click-through rate is the ratio of users who click on a specific link to the number of total users who view a page, email, or advertisement. It is commonly used to measure the success of an online advertising campaign for a particular website as well as the effectiveness of email campaigns
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:32 pm
- Location: India
CTR or Click-through Rate is a metric that measures the number of clicks an ad gets on the internet (or a search engine result) over the amount of times it is displayed (called views).
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:02 am
Anyone who's ever even dipped a toe in the performance marketing ocean has heard of CTR. CTR, which stands for “Click-Through Rate”, is a calculation of how many people clicked on an ad (clicks) divided by the number of times the ad was shown (impressions).
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:56 pm
- Location: Faridabad
Ad Clicks ÷ Ad Impressions = Click-Through Rate
6 Things You Can Do To Improve Your AdWords CTR Right Now
1. Start generating urgency with countdown timers
2. Use ad extensions to increase visibility
3. Use symbols to get attention
4. Put the main keyword you’re bidding on in the URL of your ad
5. Call your readers to action to get the click
6. Before writing a word of ad copy, get to know your audience
Contact Atocloud: Salesforce Development Company
Contact No : 9953170767
Business Email : contact@Atocloud.com
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 11 guests