hidden keyword packages

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
magzone

hidden keyword packages

Post by magzone »

first post and one for the search engine experts, i've just received an email from a friend who is charge of marketing for his company, he's saying he can't see his keywords in the source code, (we didn't design the site) the company who developed the site say the software they use hides meta tags, i'm not up to speed with these packages, firstly do they exist and work and secondly will search engines actually pick up the meta tags etc, the way i see it is if i can't see the meta tags the engines won't

thanks in advance hope someone can answer.

thusharaherath

hidden keyword packages

Post by thusharaherath »

Which programming language they have used to build this site? If you post the language, I am sure that you will be able to get an answer.

magzone

Post by magzone »

hi the site was written in php, magically the keywords are starting to show now i think the designer was trying to pull a fast one

cheers

VladTepes

Post by VladTepes »

one important point on On-Page optimization is to make your site friendly and easily crawled by crawlers/bots, sites should stick with this and avoid confusing codes...
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.