What is the sitemap.xml file?

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
shrutisigh

Re: What is the sitemap.xml file?

Postby shrutisigh » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:03 am

A Sitemap is an XML file that lists the URLs for a site. It allows webmasters to include additional information about each URL: when it was last updated, how often it changes, and how important it is in relation to other URLs in the site.
Search Engine Optimization is important part of Digital Marketing. It helps to get organic traffic and high search engines rankings to business. SEO training will help everyone to build brand for business.

likesgain

Postby likesgain » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:53 am

This file makes the whole website map. We upload this file in webmaster where search engine check the details and response about the site map is ok or not. I also submit my website sitemap where you can buy Instagram followers.

riyajindal

Postby riyajindal » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:30 am

A Sitemap is an XML file that lists the URLs for a site. It allows webmasters to include additional information about each URL: when it was last updated, how often it changes, and how important it is in relation to other URLs in the site.

Arpita

Postby Arpita » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:50 am

Thankyou for sharing this useful information.

poonamshukla

Postby poonamshukla » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:13 pm

Sitemaps are an XML file where we list all URLs available in the site and submit it to the webmaster. Then webmasters inform search engines about that URLs for crawling. So sitemap makes easier for the search engines to find your site's pages.
Hi, This is Poonam and currently working with BM Consulting as a Digital Marketing Executive. I love to Share knowledge and very much passionate to gather new ideas.

Return to “SEO Forum”