E-commerce SEO

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
Bluetechhelp

E-commerce SEO

Postby Bluetechhelp » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:50 am

Hello,

How can I optimise my online store? Please share some new tips for E-commerce SEO.

Thanks

milindpatil

Re: E-commerce SEO

Postby milindpatil » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:06 am

E-commerce SEO is not an easy task. But you have to work with developers to get the things done properly. You have to start with on-page SEO and follow the step by step procedure to get things done.

1. Understand the Product - In this phase, you have to understand the products and business module (if you are selling niche category products. e.g. Furniture & Home Decor). Know the target audience, type of products, materials used for making, and most important USP of the brand. This will help you at the time of keyword research.

2. On-page SEO Setup - Start a conversation with developers and prepare a SEO checklist to guide them about the creation of URL structure, image path, alt tags for image, use CDN server for images to load website quickly, and make sure every image should be compressed, sitemap (I recommend you to make dynamic XML sitemap) etc. You can refer this On-Page SEO Checklist for more understanding in more detail.

3. Technical Audit & Tracking - In this phase, you have checked the codes & e-commerce tracking (Google Analytics, GTM & Google Webmaster etc. If you are creating new URL's then make sure redirection is done properly. Also, check the sitemap to get the new URL's implemented.

4. Link Building & AdWords - After completing technical SEO round you have then focused on to build quality and relevant links to your website to generate traffic from search engines. Also, start the Google Adwords campaign to get the instant traffic to your website.

I hope this information will help you create better SEO plan for your e-commerce website. In case you have any query you can contact me.
Last edited by milindpatil on Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

Bluetechhelp

Postby Bluetechhelp » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:39 am

Hello milindpatil,

Thanks for your suggestions. I will follow these steps for my SEO work. :D

NortonSupport

Postby NortonSupport » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:01 am

Wow, Such a great post...

bornrealist

Postby bornrealist » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:02 am

Online business SEO isn't a simple errand. Be that as it may, you need to work with designers to complete the things appropriately. You need to begin with on-page SEO and take after the well ordered strategy to complete things.
http://www.quantumsoundtherapy.com/cloud-sound-therapy/

milindpatil

Postby milindpatil » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:05 am

You have entered wrong reference link here. This link does not provide any value to readers.

jiyan2349

Postby jiyan2349 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:59 am

Great Explain!! important of E-commerce in SEO.
Thanks for explaining, Keep posting.

Return to “SEO Forum”