Can Anyone Help Me In Getting This Site Crawled Better?

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
superjohn4455

Can Anyone Help Me In Getting This Site Crawled Better?

Postby superjohn4455 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:00 am

I'm new to the whole area of SEM and I have been hired with the aid of a business enterprise to deal with their website. Although I have learnt lots with these forums, the client’s website doesn’t appear to show search rankings ratings and wishes to be rebuilt completely.

Why is that this web page not displaying in search results? Might I have extra results if I decreased the key-word density? It would be better for me to recognition at the maximum vital things, which can be back-hyperlinks isn’t it? Is there someone who can help me to get this internet site crawled and ranked nicely within the famous search engines like Google and yahoo obtainable?

showroomhafele

Re: Can Anyone Help Me In Getting This Site Crawled Better?

Postby showroomhafele » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:36 pm

The visibility of the results on google also depends a lot of things: the competitiveness of the keyword. The overall optimization of your website may not be standard and you may be blocking robots.

May bom cuu hoa

OnlineWorkIdeas

Re: Can Anyone Help Me In Getting This Site Crawled Better?

Postby OnlineWorkIdeas » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:07 am

Check its SEO status with free tools like WooRank & Website Grader. Inspect and improve. If necessary, change the template for an 'SEO optimised' template. Then make sure that at least one of the pages have a unique content (as a test to improve page) with many specific keywords related to your topic.
Get high domain do follow backlinks to kickstart the ranking. If there is very high competition, then do a lot of SEO reading.
Information & tutorials for anyone to earn income online, as a freelancer or small business (including website tutorials): http://www.OnlineWorkIdeas.com

Return to “SEO Forum”