No Follow vs Follow Links

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
thyseo

Re: No Follow vs Follow Links

Postby thyseo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:18 pm

Lose my money? No!

:(

God gave us the brain to work out problems. However, we use it to create more problems.
Come on man! The N.E. Patriots are the best team ever. Right?

No days off!

Anyhow, here's My Xmarks Bookmarks.

harshinik0202

Postby harshinik0202 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:52 am

superjohn4455

Postby superjohn4455 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:44 am

harshinik0202 wrote:nice information

regards,

digital marketing courses in bangalore

thanks more to go

wjack3047

Postby wjack3047 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:38 am

Dofollow links allow google (all search engines) to follow them and reach our website. Giving us link juice and a backlink. If a webmaster is linking back to you with this link both Search Engine and Humans will be able to follow you. The best way to give someone do follow love is allowing keyword in the anchor text. This means when you are linking to any website or page, use the targeted keyword as anchor text.

Nofollow links attributes do not allow search engine bots to follow the link.That means if the website owner is linking back to you with no-follow attributes, it does not pass on link juice. Only Humans will be able to follow the links. Though some time back Google made it clear that they don’t consider no-follow link attributes but the weight of such links are really less. Even though, it’s a good practice to use Nofollow link attribute to those link, where you don’t want to pass link-juice.

thyseo

Postby thyseo » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:18 pm

Rank has its privileges.

Anyways, how much would you pay your own employee, to build you backlinks and do other marketing tasks?

$15.00 an hour?

No days off!

superjohn4455

Postby superjohn4455 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:32 pm

thyseo wrote:Rank has its privileges.

Anyways, how much would you pay your own employee, to build you backlinks and do other marketing tasks?

$15.00 an hour?

Hi,
I haven't get it done yet.

thyseo

Postby thyseo » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:06 pm

How about $25.50 an hour?

:)

No days off!

thyseo

Postby thyseo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:20 pm

$27.50?

Take my advice; I'm not using it.

:cry:

No days off!

superjohn4455

Postby superjohn4455 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:24 am

thyseo wrote:$27.50?

Take my advice; I'm not using it.

:cry:

which advice.?

nikkihope

Postby nikkihope » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:05 am

Currently I am working on Pakistani food recipes in Urdu and I am confused a little bit that what is the ratio that should be in between do-follow and no-follow links.

artvilla

Postby artvilla » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:23 am

90% follow.10% no follow

thyseo

Postby thyseo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:11 pm

No ratio, just build 'em all, without checking. The main thing is: Focus on the ones that bring in the traffic. It is about traffic. Then, when you can build the same links at the same site, and when you know that link is going to be a nofollow, do not do it. Just minimize adding your link to those sites. That is my method.

:o

No days off!

baole01s

Postby baole01s » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:43 pm

wjack3047 wrote:Nofollow links attributes do not allow search engine bots to follow the link.That means if the website owner is linking back to you with Nofollow attributes, it does not pass on link juice. Only Humans will be able to follow the links. Though some time back Google made it clear that they don’t consider Nofollow link attributes but the weight of such links are really less. Even though, it’s a good practice to use Nofollow link attribute to those link, where you don’t want to pass link-juice.
Dofollow links allow google (all search engines) to follow them and reach our website. Giving us link juice and a backlink. If a webmaster is linking back to you with this link both Search Engine and Humans will be able to follow you. The best way to give someone do follow love is allowing keyword in the anchor text. This means when you are linking to any website or page, use the targeted keyword as anchor text.

you had true. i agree with your knowlead and you had help for me understand hight about link nofolow, dofollow link
in photobook ,in menu cafe

michaeltim

Postby michaeltim » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:01 am

wjack3047 wrote:Nofollow links attributes do not allow search engine bots to follow the link.That means if the website owner is linking back to you with Nofollow attributes, it does not pass on link juice. Only Humans will be able to follow the links. Though some time back Google made it clear that they don’t consider Nofollow link attributes but the weight of such links are really less. Even though, it’s a good practice to use Nofollow link attribute to those link, where you don’t want to pass link-juice.

thanks for sharing, nice information.

adJackson

Postby adJackson » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:18 am

Spiders from search engiines "crawl" the web by following a link from one page to another. Using a rel=nofollow HTML attribute on a link tells the search engine not to follw the link and crawl the page that the link points to.

Search engine rankings by sites like Google are based on the premise that the best content has the most links to it this is a super over-simplification, I know. "nofollow" links aren't counted by Google when they assign value to the page being linked to.

Most often sites use "nofollow" to block links from user generated content that might be used to manipulate search engines. An example of this might be a blog that nofollows all the links in it's comments so that spammers don't show up and flood the comment section with links to sites they'd like to rank higher in google.

Return to “SEO Forum”