What is Digital marketing?

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
crazyhippos
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:12 pm
Location: INDIA
Contact:

What is Digital marketing?

Postby crazyhippos » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:29 pm

Digital marketing serves as the life and blood of a company’s image on the internet. We take meticulous steps to analyze our client’s customer base and produce a multitude of effective digital promotions that boost our client’s outreach through social media and other online portals.


If anyone know kindly share your comments


Regards,
Crazyhippos.
Image

NealPatel
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:51 pm
Contact:

Re: What is Digital marketing?

Postby NealPatel » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:17 pm

digital marketing refers to advertising delivered through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps. While this term covers a wide range of marketing activities.

crazyhippos wrote:Digital marketing serves as the life and blood of a company’s image on the internet. We take meticulous steps to analyze our client’s customer base and produce a multitude of effective digital promotions that boost our client’s outreach through social media and other online portals.


If anyone know kindly share your comments


Regards,
Crazyhippos.
Image
Buy Car Care Products online - Free COD*

crazyhippos
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:12 pm
Location: INDIA
Contact:

Re: What is Digital marketing?

Postby crazyhippos » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:44 pm

Thanks for your valueable comments "NealPatel"

NealPatel wrote:digital marketing refers to advertising delivered through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps. While this term covers a wide range of marketing activities.

crazyhippos wrote:Digital marketing serves as the life and blood of a company’s image on the internet. We take meticulous steps to analyze our client’s customer base and produce a multitude of effective digital promotions that boost our client’s outreach through social media and other online portals.


If anyone know kindly share your comments


Regards,
Crazyhippos.
Image

AdiosHypnosis
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:31 am
Contact:

Re: What is Digital marketing?

Postby AdiosHypnosis » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:38 am

Have you tried every thing for weight loss but always find yourself stuck in the rut? I recommend you to try the hypnosis for weight loss audio programs. They will help for sure.

NealPatel
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:51 pm
Contact:

Re: What is Digital marketing?

Postby NealPatel » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:20 pm

You are always welcome. 8) feel free to ask me anytime.


crazyhippos wrote:Thanks for your valueable comments "NealPatel"

NealPatel wrote:digital marketing refers to advertising delivered through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps. While this term covers a wide range of marketing activities.

crazyhippos wrote:Digital marketing serves as the life and blood of a company’s image on the internet. We take meticulous steps to analyze our client’s customer base and produce a multitude of effective digital promotions that boost our client’s outreach through social media and other online portals.


If anyone know kindly share your comments


Regards,
Crazyhippos.
Image
Buy Car Care Products online - Free COD*

NealPatel
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:51 pm
Contact:

Re: What is Digital marketing?

Postby NealPatel » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:21 pm

this is not a proper category, please find appropriate and post there.!
stop spamming here. :oops:


AdiosHypnosis wrote:Have you tried every thing for weight loss but always find yourself stuck in the rut? I recommend you to try the hypnosis for weight loss audio programs. They will help for sure.
Buy Car Care Products online - Free COD*

Nancy
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:36 am
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: What is Digital marketing?

Postby Nancy » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:23 am

Digital marketing is an umbrella term for all of your online marketing efforts. Businesses leverage digital channels such as Google search, social media, email, and their websites to connect with their current and prospective customers.

AmandaCherry
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:36 am
Contact:

Re: What is Digital marketing?

Postby AmandaCherry » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:45 pm

Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium

ramasudha
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:01 am
Contact:

Re: What is Digital marketing?

Postby ramasudha » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:51 am

digital marketing is a best source of online marketing and seo


reagaeds,
digital marketing course in ghaziabad

praveenitech1
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:06 am
Contact:

Re: What is Digital marketing?

Postby praveenitech1 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:26 am

digital marketing refers to advertising delivered through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps. While this term covers a wide range of marketing activities.

jennypitula
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:17 am
Contact:

Re: What is Digital marketing?

Postby jennypitula » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:29 am

Digital Marketing is the practice of promoting products and services using database-driven online distribution channels to reach consumers in a timely, relevant, personal and cost-effective manner.Digital marketing also known as online marketing which refers to making online advertisement through digital channels like social media,emails and mobile apps.

paulh5268
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:19 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: What is Digital marketing?

Postby paulh5268 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:35 pm

Digital marketing is an umbrella term for all of your online marketing efforts. Businesses leverage digital channels such as Google search, social media, email, and their websites to connect with their current and prospective customers.

Johnpeter
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:48 am
Location: Bangalore
Contact:

Re: What is Digital marketing?

Postby Johnpeter » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:54 am

Digital marketing is an internet marketing which is promoting your brands for various social media platforms.

multai
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:13 am
Contact:

Re: What is Digital marketing?

Postby multai » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:55 am

The promotion of products or brands via one or more forms of electronic media. For example, advertising mediums that might be used as part of the digital marketing strategy of a business could include promotional efforts made via the Internet, social media, mobile phones and electronic billboards, as well as via digital.
http://www.multaisolutions.com/ecommerce.html

Eventeca
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:39 am
Contact:

Re: What is Digital marketing?

Postby Eventeca » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:24 am

You can visit my website for the info: Eventeca.com


Return to “SEO Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests