Ronaldo Nazario Names One Club He Wishes He'd Played For

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
BoySmile

Postby BoySmile » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:23 am

Real Madrid and Brazil legend Ronaldo Nazario has named a club in wwwpic5678 Europe that he wishes he had played for during his illustrious career.The former Selecao striker enjoyed a fantastic career at the top level, representing massive European clubs such as FC Barcelona, Inter Milan and Real Madrid, among others.Recently in Paris to attend Neymar's 26th birthday party, Ronaldo has now revealed that he wishes he had worn the Paris Saint-Germain shirt during his wwwpic5678 playing days."There are clubs that I would have liked to play at. One of the main ones is PSG," he told SFR Sport."I have come many times to Paris, my life has been so many times in this city that I feel Parisian, but I never had this opportunity. I never had a proposal, I played in great European clubs but my career only took me to Italy, Spain and Holland."Despite his career being plagued by long-term injuries, the 41-year-old is widely considered as one of the best centre forwards to wwwpic5678 have played the game.

Return to “SEO Forum”