Local SEO – Looking for expert opinion

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
echoinnovateit

Local SEO – Looking for expert opinion

Postby echoinnovateit » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:29 pm

Dear Forum members,

My clients are asking me to optimize their location on Google map. I'm trying to find a good citation building/maintaining service and a good white label SEO reseller. I'm considering between white spark, bright local or Yext to do business with. But the problem is the mentioned services are not working Indian based local business. Do you have any option/alternative for citation building?

Thank you in advance

JohnSmithh

Re: Local SEO – Looking for expert opinion

Postby JohnSmithh » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:36 pm

simply search for "citation building india" and you will get hundreds of sites. :idea:
Google business is still the best one.
Online Pay Stubs

Generate Online Pay Stub Instantly
    Free Printable Pay Stubs Online
    Create Pay Stub for FREE

Check Stub Maker - Get free Printable pay stubs online at Online Paystub

riyajindal

Postby riyajindal » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:59 pm

Local SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is an incredibly effective way to market your local business online. It helps businesses promote their products and services to local customers at the exact time they’re looking for them online. This is achieved through a variety of methods, some of which differ greatly from what’s practiced in standard SEO.

Arpita

Postby Arpita » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:20 am

Local SEO means promote business or sevices locally. Its effective way to market your business online. It helps businesses promote their products and services to local customers at the exact time they're looking for a local business.

Return to “SEO Forum”