One of the many features of QuickBooks is to handle the Accounts Payable of a business. Accounts payable is the amount that a business owes to its suppliers or creditors. You might be shown a negative balance in the accounts payable which might cause you some distress.
What happens in this case is that the user enters the amount of bills in the QuickBooks system and checks that have been written against these bills. But, the original checks in question go into void somehow. As a result, they are left in the system with the status of a negative balance in the accounts payable.
These are the steps to remove them:
• Open up the Reports menu.
• Choose the Vendors & Payables option.
• Select the Unpaid Bills Detail Report.
• Scan and assess the entire report for any negative balances.
• If you detect any negative balance, then click on it twice.
• A bill payment check should appear.
• Open up the accounts payable and select Enter Bills.
• Enter the bill in the correct location with the exact same amount as on the check you saw earlier.
This should help you in resolving the issue. If you are still facing any issues, contact the QuickBooks Technical Support number[/url] for assistance.
For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:06 am
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 15 guests