Which one is more beneficial in SEO guest posting blogs or blogs on the website?

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
susanburling

Which one is more beneficial in SEO guest posting blogs or blogs on the website?

Post by susanburling »

Hi,

Naksh

Re: Which one is more beneficial in SEO guest posting blogs or blogs on the website?

Post by Naksh »

Why choose either of them when you have reliable sources available to guest post and can also post as many blogs as you want on your site?

atocloud

Re: Which one is more beneficial in SEO guest posting blogs or blogs on the website?

Post by atocloud »

Both have their own importance so why to choose any one of them, we can do guest posting and posting on website simultaneously
Contact Atocloud: Salesforce Development Company
Contact No : 9953170767
Business Email : contact@Atocloud.com

SteveGood

Post by SteveGood »

Hi,

I think both of them benificial for SEO ranking in major Search Engine and website traffic.

nortusgym

Post by nortusgym »

In My Point of view, bloglovin is one of the best websites for a guest post

sophiawils59

Post by sophiawils59 »

Hey @nortusgym, I didn't get your answer because your answer doesn't relate to the question asked in the thread!!!

ritesh3592

Post by ritesh3592 »

Why you need to choose only one among them when you can easily perform both activities?

Johanson

Post by Johanson »

I think both have own importance, You can't compare. backlinks point of view guest blogging is potential other way own blog is very potential.