Site made in Photoshop, no text, no ranking

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
scott325

Site made in Photoshop, no text, no ranking

Post by scott325 »

Hi to everyone,
This is my first post as I have just found this site, it looks very helpful.
I have built my website in Photoshop, thought I had done everything right. Got the site hosted and now I am finding out that my site won’t get picked up by search engines, this is because there is no txt content as Imageready saves the pages as images only, please could you look at my site and advise on how to get it picked up by search engines.
www.kleenall.co.uk

Thanks, any help would be appreciated.
Scott.

Ar3d

A few

Post by Ar3d »

it because that search engine also crawl all the documents so try to use an alt
text for all the images and use some HTML codes for your site. keywords/ description has plays a big role in rangkings so make META TAGs that apppropreiate for your site.

thanks..
<a href="http://www.webworksfirst.com"> Web Design and Offshore Outsourcing Company</a>

scott325

Post by scott325 »

Thanks for the reply,
So should I change the image names in the web content box in imageready? The image will now have a few sentences of txt relevant to the page. Example, Kleenall-web-35.gif change to Upholstery Cleaning service in Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire.gif then re save my page as html. Sorry im new to this.

Scott.

scott325

Post by scott325 »

Would it be possible to take the txt content from my pages and add it as a tag so that it can be read by the search engines? If so where exactly do I put it? i.e. meta = content.