I Would Sign Former Barca Forwarvd Instead Of Griezmann

Post your guest blog post and sponsored ad requests or availability here.
BoySmile

I Would Sign Former Barca Forwarvd Instead Of Griezmann

Postby BoySmile » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:35 pm

I Would Sign Former Barca Forward Instead Of Griezmann
A Real Madrid star has admitted that, if ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด he had the choice, he would rather sign a former FC Barcelona star than Atletico Madrid's Antoine Griezmann.Both the France international and former Blaugrana forward Neymar have been linked with moves to one or both of the Spanish giants, but Los Blancos defender Dani Carvajal has admitted that, given the choice, he would choose the Brazilian over Griezmann."Difficult... as I have suffered, I would sign Neymar," he told El Transistor when asked who he would choose between the pair.The 26-year-old, who was part of Real's two ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด victories over PSG in the UEFA Champions League's round of 16, also touched on how important it was to the club to beat the Ligue 1 giants in Europe's premier competition. "It was crucial. In the middle of March to only have the league left would have been very bad for us," he added."We knew that we were going to face them at 200%, and that was how it was."Neymar has made 30 appearances for ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด the Ligue 1 club so far this season, scoring 29 goals and assisting a further 19 strikes.

Return to “Guest Blog Posts / Sponsored Ads”