I love you Quotes

Post your guest blog post and sponsored ad requests or availability here.
akadstatus

I love you Quotes

Postby akadstatus » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:08 pm

Duniya walon की नज़र में I LoVe YoU सबसे #अछि Line हे पर मेरे लिए I LoVe YoU ToO सबसे अछि Line हे क्योंकि I LoVe YoU सबको #सुनने को मिलता हे पर I LoVe YoU ToO #नसीब वालो को मिलता ह

Kal #पूरी_रात #उसकी #Yadon की #बारिश मे भीगते रहे #हम Subha #उठ कर #देखा तो #उसके इश्क़ का #Bhukhar #चढ़ा हुआ #था

सौदे #Baazi #का #हुनर Koiइनसे सीखे...गाल #का #Til #दिखाकरसीने का #Dil ले गई....Jaan i love u baby

Stylish I Love You Status in Hindi

कुछ Khubsurat पल याद आते हैंपलकों पर aansu छोड जाते हैंकल Koi और मिले हमें न Bhulanaक्योंकि कुछ रिश्ते Zindgi भर याद आते हैं

Dil में प्यार का Aagaaz हुआ करता है,बातें करने का Andaz हुआ करता है,जब तक Dil को ठोकर नहीं लगती,सबको अपने Pyar पर नाज हुआ Karta है!
I love you status in hindi

Muskurane से शुरु और रुलाने पे Khtam.. ये वो Zujam है जिसे लोग Mohabbat कहते है..!
Rtt bhi kuch hi h Facebook men
Diwali hindi status

Welcometom

Re: I love you Quotes

Postby Welcometom » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:33 am

Well You write whole quotes very wel. But onthing you have had write them into teh English. Then i wuld b more better so english users can better understand.
Some of these in English as an example belwo
Another wonderful year is going to end. But don’t worry, one more year is on the way to decorate your life with unlimited colors of joy!

My boss, there is no one who can compete you or can compare with you. You are not only the best boss but also a perfect friend after the official times. Many happy and sweet wishes for New Year!

The old is out and the new has come in. May you be happy all throughout the entire year. May you have a very Happy New Year!

Before I get completely wasted, make a fool of myself, stumble my way home and pass out, let me wish you a very happy New Year.

Return to “Guest Blog Posts / Sponsored Ads”