Best Domain Registration Service in India

Domain Names are an important part of SEO. Discuss anything domain name related from registration to grabbing expired domains.
vickysingh

Best Domain Registration Service in India

Postby vickysingh » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:42 pm

I am planning to purchase a .in domain name, please let me know the best domain name registrars in India. I have come across few of them but the one I liked the most is http://www.registerdomainsindia.in.

coldupnorth

Re: Best Domain Registration Service in India

Postby coldupnorth » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:31 am

cool, thanks for the info

chris26

Best Domain Name Registration Service in India

Postby chris26 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:17 am

The best india domain name registrar does not have to be in india. You can buy the .in domain name at any place that has the domain name. It does not have to be a company from india to be the best india domain registration. Try to find domain and hosting at the same place and make sure you can upgrade for free if you need more domain names and website hosting.

Try to find the cheapest web hosting india or even wordpess or vps hosting then register domain name it can be .com or .in if you want the website to be focused on india only. You can host the india website any place and use .in domain name to focus on india or use .com for all the world instead of just india.
Cheap Web Hosting And Domain Registration PayPal Accepted
Cheap Vps

Return to “Domain Names Forum”