Web Hosting for SEO

Domain Names are an important part of SEO. Discuss anything domain name related from registration to grabbing expired domains.
web.hostingmadnes

Web Hosting for SEO

Postby web.hostingmadnes » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Web hosting for commercial websites requires choosing a unique domain name that will be able to contribute in a positive manner towards the growth and success of the website. The domain name must be brandable, and convey a clear impression of the product or service that is marketed through the site. It is advisable to keep the name short and memorable, and if possible, incorporating the product or services keywords. Web hosting services often offer free domain names with their hosting packages. It is best to select and reserve a domain name before getting started on the site development. This is where a dedicated IP address may come in useful.

There are a host of SEO web hosting plans currently available. Some of these are:

* Virtual account packages in SEO web hosting. High bandwidth virtual packages are also available at very competitive rates.
* Dedicated servers for SEO web hosting.
* Custom packages that clients can create themselves.

zysekindia

Re: Web Hosting for SEO

Postby zysekindia » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:47 pm

SEO Hosting (Multiple IP Hosting) is the art of hosting your SEO marketing efforts across multiple Class C and Class B IP's and across multiple geographically diverse locations.

SEO Hosting enables webmasters to host websites from one control panel (WHM) and assign each account it's own different Class C IP address.
Check the Web Hosting Company India - Zysek.com

lorence

Re:

Postby lorence » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:21 am

hi,friends i am using seo web hosting for my website,they are providing me great service as well as they provided me large data space.

dwayne645

Reply:

Postby dwayne645 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:11 pm

Very interesting find Thor. Hoping to see more posts from you soon.

Halloween Costumes

sandra.susan

Postby sandra.susan » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:47 am

lorence wrote:hi,friends i am using seo web hosting for my website,they are providing me great service as well as they provided me large data space.

Hi,

Cam you explain me about this? I am waiting for reply.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cloudguy01

Postby cloudguy01 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:52 pm

While I do agree that choosing the right domain that is brandable with some targeted keywords and making it memorable and short is a good way to start, I certainly think that the SEO part doesn't largely depend on where the site is hosted or who's web hosting service the site is on but more on the number of relevant links the site have from reputable websites.
HostedFTP - Cloud File Sharing

jerin

Postby jerin » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:57 am

SEO Hosting (Multiple IP Hosting) is the art of hosting your SEO marketing efforts across multiple Class C and Class B IP's and across multiple geographically diverse locations.

fruit

Postby fruit » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:47 am

Thanks for sharing .......

morisonmenon

Postby morisonmenon » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:29 pm

Yes this true that for SEO if hosting location is in same country form where it operates it's business, it help company to get good rank on Search engine.

SEO Services and Website design in Dubai

freehindibooks

Postby freehindibooks » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:06 am

does hosting effect SEO?

innovativeadmin

Postby innovativeadmin » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:52 am

Reseller hosting is a form of web hosting wherein the account owner has the ability to use his or her allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties. The reseller purchases the host's services wholesale and then sells them to customers, possibly for a profit.

So what you want to buy Reseller Hosting, Our company provide very cheap packages only Rs.89/Month. Are you interested buy reseller hosting.

Marcusddl

Postby Marcusddl » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:02 am

Google has now made it clear that domain name is not as important as the SSL certification of the domain. If you want to rank higher in google SSL certification can help.

JohnHost

Postby JohnHost » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:53 pm

Free web hosting service needs to be top notch in providing customer support and help. Check the rating of a service on free hosting directory to choosen wisely.

chudu172

Postby chudu172 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:44 am

web.hostingmadnes wrote:Web hosting for commercial websites requires choosing a unique domain name that will be able to contribute in a positive manner towards the growth and success of the website. The domain name must be brandable, and convey a clear impression of the product or service that is marketed through the site. It is advisable to keep the name short and memorable, and if possible, incorporating the product or services keywords. Web hosting services often offer free domain names with their hosting packages. It is best to select and reserve a domain name before getting started on the site development. This is where a dedicated IP address may come in useful.

There are a host of SEO web hosting plans currently available. Some of these are:

* Virtual account packages in SEO web hosting. High bandwidth virtual packages are also available at very competitive rates.
* Dedicated servers for SEO web hosting.
* Custom packages that clients can create themselves.

can you recommend some web-hosting supplier which is quality?

manoharparakh

Postby manoharparakh » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:25 am

Here are a few things to keep in mind:

Uptime & Downtime – Uptime refers to how long your website is online and active because of your hosting provider. The most obvious criterion you would need from your hosting provider is to stay live and running on the web 24×7. If you have an e-Commerce website, even 99% uptime could make you lose out on customers. Downtime refers to how long your is unavailable. Another factor that affects your search engine rankings is web site availability. Search engines and especially Google don’t like to redirect their users to websites that are not available.

Website speed – Search engines have now made page load speed into their over all ranking algorithms. In other words, search engines prioritize websites according to the their overall loading speed and is thus crucial for your search engine ranking.

Easy SEO features / Plugins from the host – If your web hosting provider offers you Content Management Systems like Softaculous or WordPress which are well tuned for SEO, it could be advantageous to opt for them and use them to help you boost your search rankings.

There are also a few SEO scripts that web hosts may provide in their web hosting packages. These scripts are bundled with tools to help you track and increase the performance of your websites. Here are a few examples of SEO scripts that you could use:

1. Phplist

2. SEOpanel

3. Open Web Analytics

Type of Web hosting package – Shared hosting is the cheapest available package but is least efficient from the perspective of SEO. That’s because websites hosted on a shared hosting server share a common IP address. This could obscure your search engine visibility and thus decrease your rankings. The other option is to choose a VPS hosting where you basically pay to have your own server, thus having your very own IP address with dedicated resources and isolated from any other websites.

Return to “Domain Names Forum”