Important Tips for Web Hosting

Domain Names are an important part of SEO. Discuss anything domain name related from registration to grabbing expired domains.
jerin

Postby jerin » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:15 am

One cannot deny the fact, for a successful online presence a dependable web hosting is must. Online presence and accessibility of a web site is must. If not, one should remain ready to loose clients and prospects. For an instance, if one compare this with a traditional business.

CATEGORIES OF WEB HOSTING:

One should select a web hosting deal according to his/her site. One cannot fulfill his/her requirements from same hosting deal for a personal web site, web site meant for email newsletter subscription and archives, e-commerce site or web forum. Web hosting can be divided into four prime categories:

1. Virtual (shared) hosting,

2. Dedicated server,

3. Collocation server and

4. Reseller hosting.

fruit

Re: Important Tips for Web Hosting

Postby fruit » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:45 am

It is a useful information about web site building,
I build my web site and got my reseller plans through this site http://www.tucktail.com/
It also has the best tools for building the website

shailenderkumar

Postby shailenderkumar » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:12 am

I have seen many websites like weebly and all that which offer free domain hosting services but they do add their name with the url right...

I want to ask is there any site like weebly but where we can manage our content & design by using HTML.?? I mean I don't want to use their web builder tool & fixed background body, I want to make by myself.

cross

Postby cross » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:46 am

Someone helps to review my hosting related site http://cheap-site-host.com, just installed though....

Nice? Busy with useful articles to publish there.......

johndal

Postby johndal » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:45 pm

jerin wrote:Important Tips for Web Hosting

One cannot deny the fact, for a successful online presence a dependable web hosting is must. Online presence and accessibility of a web site is must. If not, one should remain ready to loose clients and prospects. For an instance, if one compare this with a traditional business.

CATEGORIES OF WEB HOSTING:

One should select a web hosting deal according to his/her site. One cannot fulfill his/her requirements from same hosting deal for a personal web site, web site meant for email newsletter subscription and archives, e-commerce site or web forum. Web hosting can be divided into four prime categories:

1. Virtual (shared) hosting,

2. Dedicated server,

3. Collocation server and

4. Reseller hosting.

you gave good information on it the member of forum get good knowledge of hosting, but there are other 2 type more
Green web hosting , Cloud hosting.
Dedicated Server - 24/7 Dynamic Support

dalethomas1

Postby dalethomas1 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:47 am

Thanks for sharing these useful tips.Really very helpful for hosting a website.

sumit.dpfoc

Postby sumit.dpfoc » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:53 am

shailenderkumar wrote:I have seen many websites like weebly and all that which offer free domain hosting services but they do add their name with the url right...

I want to ask is there any site like weebly but where we can manage our content & design by using HTML.?? I mean I don't want to use their web builder tool & fixed background body, I want to make by myself.

You should try wordpress.org. Its an open source. You can design you website as per your wish. And its free too.

phpmaestro

Postby phpmaestro » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:12 am

Hi, jerin
I have visited your post really i like it i am also a web host provider so carry on . You have done away-some work . Good Luck!

sneha123

Postby sneha123 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:22 am

Hi guys.......
I agree with you....it is very useful information.......
It is a useful information about web site building........
I build my web site and got my reseller plans through this site http://www.tucktail.com/
It also has the best tools for building the website

kanaalan

Postby kanaalan » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:49 am

Virtual hosting,Dedicated server,Collocation server are very much important for web hosting. Please describe details about this......

gondola shelving

dikertrome

Postby dikertrome » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:00 am

You should register the domain name is first step and the other is how good is your hosting service. Whenever possible, the domain name must always be relevant to your website. It is important to study carefully the domain names that match the most popular website, then check variety.

ewebmaster

Postby ewebmaster » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:05 am

Yes,really a nice information on webhosting,
I have learnt alot of things:)
http://www.cheasyy.com/
Digital Marketing Agency|The Internet Marketing Company

rachelsjohnas

Postby rachelsjohnas » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:54 am

A acute aspect while selecting a web hosting decidedly for a user after accepting able abstruse abilities is abstruse support. A able abstruse abutment does not yield a acknowledging time added again a day. This is not accountable alone to alternative of web hosting company, but, acute to any of the aggregation affairs articles and services, Software Aggregation can be one of the examples.

johncloud

Postby johncloud » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:21 pm

It is a useful information about web site building,Thanks for sharing these useful tips.Really very helpful for hosting a website.

You can never get the right web host without knowing what you need. So before you go any further – put everything aside (including this guide you are reading) and think thoroughly on your own needs.Also consider following points while choosing web hosting.

What kind of website are you building?
Do you want something common (a WordPress blog, for example)?
Do you need Windows applications?
Do you need a special version of software (ie. PHP)?
Does your website need special software?
How big (or small) can the web traffic volume go?

Best Web Hosting

Marcusddl

Postby Marcusddl » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:01 am

Google has now made it clear that domain name is not as important as the SSL certification of the domain. If you want to rank higher in google SSL certification can help.

Return to “Domain Names Forum”