How to select the best keyword?

Discuss keyword selection, research and related tools here.
allknow45

Re: How to select the best keyword?

Postby allknow45 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:29 pm

you can select best keyword for your business by using the keywords related to the business and also you can use longtail keywords by mentioned the price like "best books under 10 dollar".

rosemartine

Postby rosemartine » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:48 pm

Firstly we should check what keyword is using by competitor and then should select the keyword. Select the keyword that's related to your article. And you can use keyword research tool.

carwreckers

Postby carwreckers » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:34 pm

You can use keyword planner also a new tool which is ubersuggest by niel patel. know your niche and search about it. Like here in car scrap industry we find customers by Cash for cars keyword which has maximum impressions.

Loiusdesign576

Postby Loiusdesign576 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:42 am

I once experimented with using long-tail unique keyword that scored better than the usual competitive ones. I found that it takes time, but you gradually see promising results. For instance, if you're going to use a keyword 'food bowl for dogs', you might fetch better results with 'portable silicon food bowls for pitbull'. The narrower and unique the keyword, the better results.

I guess there are several keyword planners out there that could give you free suggestions for primary keywords, secondary keywords, and LSI, but beginners get confused with so much tools and keyword options. For me, I go with Keywords everywhere (now a paid tool) and ubersuggest by Neil Patel. You can explore numerous keywords along with semantics and even check ideas for content.
Loius Martin - Creative Marketing Manager at Invictus Studio (professional Dallas web design company)

Enttechub

Postby Enttechub » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:16 am

you can use ubersuggest for your keyword research

[url href="https://www.enttechub.com/2019/12/download-whatsapp-plus-latest-version-apk.html"]whatsapp plus latest version[/url]
[url href="https://www.enttechub.com"]enttech[/url]

adJackson

Postby adJackson » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:53 pm

1. THINK LIKE A CUSTOMER
2. STUDY THE COMPETITION
3. UNDERSTAND THE LONG TAIL KEYWORD.
4. USE KEYWORD RESEARCH TOOLS
5. ANALYZE THE RESULTS.

Return to “Keyword Forum”