My keyword strategy is working but what about maintenance

Discuss keyword selection, research and related tools here.
startupsalesmentor

My keyword strategy is working but what about maintenance

Postby startupsalesmentor » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:27 pm

Once I get on the front page, what does it take to stay there? Can I move on to another keyword set or do I have to keep showing link love to the phrase?

Help me learn people.
Last edited by startupsalesmentor on Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

stevewaganer

Postby stevewaganer » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:13 am

You can optimize your site for many keywords. first prepared a list of keywords then optimize your site for that keywords. if you get top ranking you should continue optimization for this keyword. if you stop optimization ranking of site will no longer be there.

startupsalesmentor

Postby startupsalesmentor » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:00 am

Thanks, this really helps. So if I focus on "sales training", never stop, but then "sales plan" and "sales process" work will help as well?

Janna122003

Re: My keyword strategy is working but what about maintenanc

Postby Janna122003 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:31 am

startupsalesmentor wrote:Once I get on the front page, what does it take to stay there? Can I move on to another keyword set or do I have to keep showing link love to the phrase?

Help me learn people.

If you want to maintain the rankings of your keywords then don't stop building links.
Actuator by MEA Inc.

startupsalesmentor

Postby startupsalesmentor » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:52 pm

Right, but does the anchor text need to keep coming in for my keywords or will relevant backlinks for other similar keywords have the same payoff?

Copybuild

Re: My keyword strategy is working but what about maintenanc

Postby Copybuild » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:10 am

startupsalesmentor wrote:Once I get on the front page, what does it take to stay there? Can I move on to another keyword set or do I have to keep showing link love to the phrase?

Help me learn people.

simply continue what you are doing, don't stop getting fruitful links! It's your way to the top. But remember one thing, don't over-optimize your targeted keyword or key phrases.
New Music
All about you and your music

Return to “Keyword Forum”