keyWords and Pictures

Discuss keyword selection, research and related tools here.
seoDave

keyWords and Pictures

Postby seoDave » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:01 pm

I have found naming your pictures with relevant keyword helps in ranking and also in Google images.
One website I have been getting a lot of traffic from and ranking high on some well optimized pages is musclepricecars.com I have tons of photos of muscle cars plus info on the muscle cars along with the pictures of the muscle car. I have also found naming the muscle car picture in text right under the pictures helps. I would love to hear what others have done like this to get ranked higher.

Dave
www.musclepricecars.com

Ka-canor

Postby Ka-canor » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:19 am

I think that what you could altags,..

jiefred

Postby jiefred » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:29 pm

using alt tags on images plus adding title on the tags really gives plus for you keyword rankings

LucianoFigallo

Postby LucianoFigallo » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:20 am

I have found naming your pictures with relevant keyword helps in ranking and also in Google images.

Yes, it is also happening to me...since is a good SEO practice to put ALT and TITLE tags to images, google indexes also the images...actually I'm having some traffic from google images

artificialturf

Postby artificialturf » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:15 pm

I regularly use both ALT and TITLE attributes on my IMG tags and I have had some good success in ranking pretty highly for some of my images.

Return to “Keyword Forum”