online adds posting and how is stable?

Discuss keyword selection, research and related tools here.
ABHISHEK.WEBGAIN

online adds posting and how is stable?

Postby ABHISHEK.WEBGAIN » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:20 am

online add posting is generally posted in view that a user can click and enquire them .the benefits is to the website...
according to my thinking...

therence

Postby therence » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:11 am

Aside from that, Classified Ads Posting provide a good exposure to your website by simple putting a live links on it. It is also a good way of targeting a certain keyword to its designated page. This process is an old type of link building but it considered very effective for backlinks and keyword targeting.
www.hide-my-ip.com - Mask IP, protect your privacy and cover your tracks!

mdamin76

Postby mdamin76 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:44 pm

It should contribute on traffic, but depends on how much traffic the ads page is getting.

rayter

Postby rayter » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:58 pm

Posting in classified ads sites is a good site promotion technique. It can bring traffic to a site. However, the listing usually expires.

bayoisa

Postby bayoisa » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:12 pm

Placing ads on sites that get a lot of traffic work because of the huge volume of clicks that the website gets per day. This means increased chances of reaching visitors and introducing your product to them.

mrven

Re: online adds posting and how is stable?

Postby mrven » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:59 am

it depends on where you are posting your classified ads and how it creates exposure to your site. Its one of the easiest way to drive a quick traffic to your business site. There are many ad posting sites, webcosmo.com is one of the service to post ads without spending money that i remember !
Learn Tips For Money Making Online

deborah brown

Postby deborah brown » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:10 pm

It is definitely important to place ads so that your product or service is viewed by more and then seeked by more.There are also ways you could try and promote your ads.Thanks for the discussion I am sure all of us are benefiting from this.

qqq289556082

Postby qqq289556082 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:45 am

There are also ways you could try and promote your ads

robertd

Postby robertd » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:40 am

ABHISHEK.WEBGAIN wrote:online add posting is generally posted in view that a user can click and enquire them .the benefits is to the website...
according to my thinking...

You're right. Most of them are do-follow and allow multiple links in the body. My only concern is its stability. Ad entries expired in due time for free acounts are considered as good resources, but their effectiveness is short lived.
Leave it to us; we have the right people and tools for the job. Visit our website and get to know more about SEO outsource link building

Joshua3079

Postby Joshua3079 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:29 pm

online ad posting is a good way in terms of promoting your sites apart from giving you backlinks... coz it gives exposure and traffic at the same time... though it will posted in a short period of time especially on free ad sites it's still ideal.. thus you have to post more on different ad sites... the more post you do from various sites the greater chances of exposure and traffic.. :)

Return to “Keyword Forum”