Email Marketing VS Social Media

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
parvathiramasamy

Re: Email Marketing VS Social Media

Postby parvathiramasamy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:21 am

I have tried SEO, social media marketing and email marketing for my business and I find that SEO is becoming less effective. Now I use Facebook marketing to generate leads and email marketing to convert them. I am one of the top wedding decorators in Chennai. I think showing the images of the wedding decoration I did has a huge impact on people. Although the quality of the leads are low, I am getting huge number so the ROI is very high compared to SEO.

SteveS

Postby SteveS » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:37 am

Email Marketing: It is basically where you sent people emails regarding advertisements, offers, newsletters, sale etc. To people who are in your email marketing list, who gave their emails through some opt-in forms where they subscribed in your mailing list, so it helps you to directly contact the customers and lure them into taking some action.

Social Media:  It is when you promote your business by various social media platforms, where you can increase your reach to the number of people following you, and you can promote your advertisements, discounts, products, newsletters, sales etc.

riyajindal

Postby riyajindal » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:27 am

Thankyou for sharing this is useful information.

Arpita

Postby Arpita » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:49 am

Thankyou for sharing this useful information!

Donaldvieo

Postby Donaldvieo » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:50 am

Watch your favourite live sports, news, entertainment, and more. Plus, get unlimited access to the entire Hulu streaming library
To activate Hulu code go to
www.hulu.com/activate

mohitpoddar

Postby mohitpoddar » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:35 am

Both are effective as both are completely free and can easily select their targeted audiences.

For more information on e-mail marketing check here...https://blog.unisquareconcepts.com/digital-marketing/e-mail-marketing-importance-tools-and-tips/

Return to “Social Media Marketing”