How do you use Facebook and Twitter to prompt your site?

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
corrinla

How do you use Facebook and Twitter to prompt your site?

Postby corrinla » Thu May 03, 2012 1:18 am

Do you use facebook or twitter to prompt your site?
Love life, love camping tents.

ezcko

Re: How do you use Facebook and Twitter to prompt your site?

Postby ezcko » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:58 pm

For Twitter and Facebook it is really similar. Have people join your page or follow you. Start slowly but you can do it through interesting and unique content. If you want to speed up the process you can buy cheap twitter followers.

Branco

Postby Branco » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:14 am

they both help very much to get more trafic for website

Web Hosting
[color=#00BFFF][url=http://www.axelaris-hosting.com/ssd-dedicated-server-hosting] Fast and Powerful SSD Storage

quadradesign2

Postby quadradesign2 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Sharing our original contents in the facebook will help you to get more traffic to the site and In twitter, tweeting your keywords using hash tags helps to get ranking to the appropriate keywords.

Oureach756

Postby Oureach756 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Social sites are the most effective way for promoting your websites and it is also the best SEO technique for promotion, therefore most of the experts are liable to applying these techniques for promoting their sites through the use of Facebook and Twitter which generates the fan pages and increases traffics.

gapinfotech

Postby gapinfotech » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:54 am

If you have ever dabbled with Twitter, you’ll know that the concept is really quite simple: you have 140 characters to use to update your followers. At first this may seem like a novelty fad or something fun to play around with, but Twitter has proven to be a huge and effective tool when it comes to promotions. As it turns out, those 140 characters can make a huge difference in attracting people to your site and getting them to stay.

rachelsjohnas

Postby rachelsjohnas » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:43 am

Twitter is one of the a lot of frequented amusing media networks in actuality today. It's advised to instantly affix users to what's a lot of important: you can chase added cities, bounded business, association leaders, and account outlets. The attributes of the belvedere is viral — individuals casual forth one another's comments to their own networks — authoritative it one of the quickest, easiest methods to advertisement advice to an all-embracing audience.

SusanAnne

Postby SusanAnne » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:13 am

I am using facebook to promote my websites. I do create fan pages and grab visitors. It really works and I have gained more visits from it. Also there are improvements in my sales. I have also tried twitter, but I am not getting that much of visitors through Twitter.

krobinson

Postby krobinson » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:24 pm

I have a very good results with Facebook, i made my official FB page and it really works. I got 2k likes till the date and its going amazingly, what I learned about these social media sites is that In Social media just sending story or massage doesn't work, you have to get socialize with people in your network and create a good customer base.

dianecoleen

Postby dianecoleen » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:29 am

I actually use both for my social media campaign. It indeed help in increasing my traffic. If you have a business then start building your pages and see the result. There are other social media sites that I'm into, you can try that too since registering is only free in there. Here: LinkedIn, Pinterest, Chime.in and Google+.
You can indeed boost your website traffic once you have collected good amount of people and share quality and interesting content.
Get the right legal process from an Expert Los Angeles Attorneys | CA based law firm

adiprcike

Postby adiprcike » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:02 am

I just update my tweets. Thats all.

My website: http://fatlossfactor101.org/

ATurner46

Postby ATurner46 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:00 am

I too have been using Facebook and Twitter and it seems to get a response, but my question is, has anyone had any luck using Google + and getting people to follow your page? Is it worth all the effort?

Any help would be appreciated!

tax lawyer

AdamShhil

Postby AdamShhil » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:17 pm

A therapeutic massage in Asheville can help you get relief in a number of health problems. You just have to make sure to select the best massage clinic.

photoeditor

Postby photoeditor » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:44 am

Twitter is one of the a lot of frequented amusing media networks in actuality today. I am using Facebook to promote my websites. I do create fan pages and grab visitors. It really works and I have gained more visits from it.

Return to “Social Media Marketing”