How To Target Facebook Ads?

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
Uzzal

How To Target Facebook Ads?

Postby Uzzal » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:04 am

So as I am trying to get people to my squeeze page, I figured I would try Facebook ads. Here is my question.

For interests, should I being doing just 1 interest per add, or multiple interests? For my niche, just putting one is already at 1.5 million people so I'm not sure if I should be just stuffing as many related interests to that ad or have multiple ads.
Check my Some Strategy

cameron1000

Re: How To Target Facebook Ads?

Postby cameron1000 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:38 am

Data Management & Warehouse: Gain industry-leading database performance across multiple workloads while lowering administration, storage, development and server costs; Realize extreme speed with capabilities optimized for analytics workloads such as deep analytics, and benefit from workload-optimized systems that can be up and running in hours.
sql vs nosql

Karen14

Postby Karen14 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:37 pm

Procedures of a cosmetic dentist can vary. Based on your location, you can avail all sorts of cosmetic dentistry services at affordable prices like in LA.

JossCart

Postby JossCart » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:13 pm

Most users on Instagram wonder why they do not get more followers or audience. The problem is most of these people never create a great bio to lure the followers.

Neilpatel

Postby Neilpatel » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:23 pm

visit this link to get the detailed idea of targeting facebook Ads.
(https:)//(www.)socialmediaexaminer.com/unique-ways-to-target-your-facebook-ads/
Airtel DTH Recharge
Online datacard recharge | Up to 100% cash back on Every mobile & DTH recharge @ www.efast.in

chudu306

Postby chudu306 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:28 am

Neilpatel wrote:visit this link to get the detailed idea of targeting facebook Ads.
(https:)//(www.)socialmediaexaminer.com/unique-ways-to-target-your-facebook-ads/

do you target to the group of facebook?

kaiba134

Postby kaiba134 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:44 am

Uzzal wrote:So as I am trying to get people to my squeeze page, I figured I would try Facebook ads. Here is my question.

For interests, should I being doing just 1 interest per add, or multiple interests? For my niche, just putting one is already at 1.5 million people so I'm not sure if I should be just stuffing as many related interests to that ad or have multiple ads.

you should use 1 interest per ad set

Neilpatel

Postby Neilpatel » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:56 am

yes, i do. You can also create a target group from scratch in the Audiences section of the Facebook Ads Manager area.

chudu306 wrote:
Neilpatel wrote:visit this link to get the detailed idea of targeting facebook Ads.

do you target to the group of facebook?
Airtel DTH Recharge
Online datacard recharge | Up to 100% cash back on Every mobile & DTH recharge @ www.efast.in

AdamShhil

Postby AdamShhil » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:45 am

With proper body massage and therapy you can easily rejuvenate your physical as well as mental health. Hire the best therapist for maximum health gains.

Return to “Social Media Marketing”