Off-page SEO

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
bhoperehab

Re: Off-page SEO

Postby bhoperehab » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:59 am

Hi,

I would love to share my SEO experience with you all. SEO is one of the most trending topic from last few years. But SEO is not as easy as this was earlier. Everyday Google rolling its new updates and those updates affects our clients websites rankings. So, indirectly we all are facing these kinds of stuff. Now I have to share my Off-page SEO experience with you. According to me, Off-page is not just creating links by doing social bookmarking, directory submission, blog commenting, image sharing etc. Because if we do social bookmarking the links will not detected in your Ahrefs tool or in search console.So, this is the major problem for all of us. Also the sites are limited for all the tasks what we have to do. But you have to create profiles on those websites which are related to your niche and do content related tasks as much as you can. This really works, trust on me! I am working on some addiction abusewebsite and I am doing only content related tasks like, infographics, article submission, blog posting, web 2.0 etc.

Thanks.

delhirajasthan
Location: UG 54, First Floor, Punchkuian Road - Palika Place - New Delhi 110001

Postby delhirajasthan » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:33 am

Social Bookmarking, Blog Posting, Article Submission, Directory Submission, Forum Posting, Social Media Marketing, Image Submission, Video Submission, Web 2.0 Sites etc..

dombowkett

Postby dombowkett » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:11 am

Social media marketing is an effective way to promote your business online. http://dombowkett.contently.com

nehaneetu

Postby nehaneetu » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:38 am

Hello,

Off page is all about creating backlinks and content promotion through bookmarking , classifieds, blogging, guest posting, article submission, press release submission and many more.

Thank You

poonamshukla

Postby poonamshukla » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:15 pm

OFF-Page SEO is a very important activity for the increase in page ranking and to attract more traffic. In order to bring good ranking, we must do 75% Off-page SEO and 25% on-page. Basically, we do quality link building on other websites to improve page rank of the website.

Some Important Activities which we perform:-

Document Sharing

Article Submission

Forum Submission

Directory Submission

Social Bookmarking

Infographic Submission

Broken link building

Blogging

guest blogging
Hi, This is Poonam and currently working with BM Consulting as a Digital Marketing Executive. I love to Share knowledge and very much passionate to gather new ideas.

Healthsoothe

Postby Healthsoothe » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:35 am

One of the ways off-page seo is submit your site to directories https://www.healthsoothe.com

khanhantibber

Postby khanhantibber » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:09 pm

First of all, we have to optimize onpage before we go to link

echoinnovateit

Postby echoinnovateit » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:03 am

Off-page SEO techniques can help your website appear higher in search rankings. But unlike on-page SEO, off-page SEO is not related to optimizing your site or content itself.

you can use the following technique while performing off-page SEO:

Brand Mentions
    Commenting
    Forums
    Guest Author
    Broken Link Building
    Social Networking
    Social Bookmarking
    Content Marketing
    Questions & Answers
    Newsletters

deepankan

Postby deepankan » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:12 am

Off-page, SEO is a method to take our website on top of the search engines. This method includes link building, creating high PA, DA, PR backlinks. Generally, we submit our URL on search engines submission sites, directory submission sites, forum submission sites ti genrate a good lead and increase our website visibility.
https://bit.ly/2LGuSpP
Digital marketing is a growing field on the Internet. Basically, digital marketing has several fields like SEO, SEM, SMO, SMM. Many students make their career in digital marketing taking [url=”https://www.raletta.in/institute/digital-marketing-training-in-indore/”]Digital marketing training in Indore[/url] or other cities in India.

rajshanto

Postby rajshanto » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:46 pm

jahangirhs915jahangirhs915jahangirhs915jahangirhs915jahangirhs915jahangirhs915jahangirhs915jahangirhs915jahangirhs915jahangirhs915jahangirhs915jahangirhs915jahangirhs915jahangirhs915jahangirhs915jahangirhs915jahangirhs915jahangirhs915jahangirhs915jahangirhs915http://relative.seep.website/about/

riyajindal

Postby riyajindal » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:45 am

Off page SEO refers to techniques that can be used to improve the position of a web site in the search engine results page (SERPs). Many people associate off-page SEO with link building but it is not only that.

anikadutta

Postby anikadutta » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:58 am

Off-page SEO refers to techniques that can be used to improve the position of a web site in the search engine results page (SERPs). Many people associate off-page SEO with link building but it is not only that. In general, off Page SEO has to do with promotion methods – beyond website design –for the purpose of ranking a website higher in the search results.

Return to “Social Media Marketing”