Off-page SEO

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
ameykhan0900

Re: Off-page SEO

Postby ameykhan0900 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:28 am

Can you please tell me how to rank thisWebsite

bhoperehab

Postby bhoperehab » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:59 am

Hi,

I would love to share my SEO experience with you all. SEO is one of the most trending topic from last few years. But SEO is not as easy as this was earlier. Everyday Google rolling its new updates and those updates affects our clients websites rankings. So, indirectly we all are facing these kinds of stuff. Now I have to share my Off-page SEO experience with you. According to me, Off-page is not just creating links by doing social bookmarking, directory submission, blog commenting, image sharing etc. Because if we do social bookmarking the links will not detected in your Ahrefs tool or in search console.So, this is the major problem for all of us. Also the sites are limited for all the tasks what we have to do. But you have to create profiles on those websites which are related to your niche and do content related tasks as much as you can. This really works, trust on me! I am working on some addiction abusewebsite and I am doing only content related tasks like, infographics, article submission, blog posting, web 2.0 etc.

Thanks.

delhirajasthan
Location: UG 54, First Floor, Punchkuian Road - Palika Place - New Delhi 110001

Postby delhirajasthan » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:33 am

Social Bookmarking, Blog Posting, Article Submission, Directory Submission, Forum Posting, Social Media Marketing, Image Submission, Video Submission, Web 2.0 Sites etc..

dombowkett

Postby dombowkett » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:11 am

Social media marketing is an effective way to promote your business online. http://dombowkett.contently.com

Return to “Social Media Marketing”