Internet Marketing

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
sover

Internet Marketing

Postby sover » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:00 pm

Internet marketing, also referred to as i-marketing, web marketing, online marketing, or eMarketing, is the marketing of products or services over the Internet.

The Internet has brought many unique benefits to marketing, one of which being lower costs and greater capabilities for the distribution of information and media to a global audience. The interactive nature of Internet marketing, both in terms of providing instant response and eliciting responses, is a unique quality of the medium. Internet marketing is sometimes considered to have a broader scope because it not only refers to digital media such as the Internet, e-mail, and wireless media; however, Internet marketing also includes management of digital customer data and electronic customer relationship management (ECRM) systems.

Internet marketing ties together creative and technical aspects of the Internet, including design, development, advertising, and sale.

Sofia101

Postby Sofia101 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:53 am

There are two ways of Internet Marketing. They are PPC (pay per click) and the free promotions which require lots of patience, hard work and analytical mind.

Here are some tips of free promotional activities where one can really make use and boost the traffic to his/her site. These activities are quite common between webmasters to attract traffic to their site. These are some of my tips which I learned through my experience.

1. Social Bookmarking: You can bookmark your website or blog on various social bookmarking sites like Stumbleupon, Digg, Squidoo, Del.icio.us ,Propeller etc. If you Friend circle on Social Networking sites like Orkut and Facebook this can help you bring huge traffic. Participating in such communities is also proved great resource of traffic to your site.

2. Forum submission: Participating on various related Forums & webmaster’s forum can really attract the visitors provided your post is exciting, something different and unique. Don’t forget to add signatures if that forum allows you to add that.

3. Directory Submission Links submitted in one way link directories can bring along some visitors to your site apart from back links building.

4. Submit Your site to CSS Galleries There are 100’s of sites which do list websites with good designs right on their home page on a daily basis, so showcase your website & get the traffic.

5. Press release sites & article sites One of the very old and powerful way to get the targeted traffic, quality links and limelight.

6. PHP & CGI Scripts Directory If you have any website that offers web tool or service then you can submit your scripts to these Scripts Directories.

7. Video Sharing Websites Share your videos with web community because videos speak out more than text. Hundred’s of sites are there & if you post your video to at least 30 of them, then huge traffic will be coming your way.

8. Tutorial Websites Lots of benefits like incoming links, traffic, and reputation building in your niche community. All these things will result in higher revenues & better opportunities for your website.

9. Ebook submission sites Let the potential buyers find you by submitting your content to these websites.

10. Link Exchange Links at your partner sites can bring visitors on your website & it will boost your PR too if they are coming from good PR sites.

Don’t hesitate to face the world, let the people feel you presence, announce yourself. Just spread your word. Above mentioned Tips can increase number of new and repeat visitors on your website with noticeable figures…
Forex Guide at http://fxguiding.com/

Angela12

Postby Angela12 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:18 am

Just put the word Internet Marketing in google and see what you get....I bet you will not have any questions after that.

DansMuayThaiMMA

Postby DansMuayThaiMMA » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:34 pm

Lots of good information here. Thanks to all.

Sofia101

Postby Sofia101 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:12 am

riderbabygurl wrote:
Ebook submission sites Let the potential buyers find you by submitting your content to these websites.

This is new to me.. Can you please give some example and process of it?
Thanks in advance ;)

hey there,

There are so many sites where you can submit your ebooks. Make a ebook containing all promotional material and publish them in the sites.

bellfox

Postby bellfox » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:27 pm

Internet marketing is the marketing of products and services using the Internet as its medium. Lower costs of dissemination of information and a global audience are its main advantages. Internet marketing also encompasses digital customer data management and electronic customer relationship management (ECRM), which are widely used in businesses today.

zmonique2007

Postby zmonique2007 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:43 am

Internet Marketing is great for people who are on the lookout for effective ways to earn extra income for the family. True, the Internet has brought many benefits and ways to earn money. :oops:

cecille20

Postby cecille20 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:02 pm

There are many people who wants to do this. Internet marketing needs determination and patience. It also takes time to succeed here. But of course it depends on how you gonna handled it. :wink:

iwiinfotechfs

Re: Internet Marketing

Postby iwiinfotechfs » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:27 am

Internet Marketing includes everything started form running, managing and growing online presence over international market. Internet Marketing cannot be achieved with the help of some reliable web development company that can offer web promotion plans. I once used the services of www.IWIinfotech.com for my business website and very much pleased with their search engine optimization techniques.

Sofia101

Postby Sofia101 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:18 am

There are two ways of Internet Marketing. They are PPC (pay per click) and the free promotions which require lots of patience, hard work and analytical mind.

Here are some tips of free promotional activities where one can really make use and boost the traffic to his/her site. These activities are quite common between webmasters to attract traffic to their site. These are some of my tips which I learned through my experience.

1. Social Bookmarking
2. Forum submission
3. Directory Submission
4. Submit Your site to CSS Galleries
5. Press release sites & article sites
6. PHP & CGI Scripts Directory
7. Video Sharing Websites
8. Tutorial Websites
9. Ebook submission sites.
10. Link Exchange Links.

JaniceA

Postby JaniceA » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:27 pm

"free promotions which require lots of patience, hard work and analytical mind. " these includes the following

1. Social bookmarking
2. Forum and blog posting that are related to your niche or to the videos you had uploaded.
3. Participating on Question and answer sites
4. Article submission
5. Marketing using social media sites.

probafix

Internet Markting...

Postby probafix » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:38 am

Thanks for sharing important information...

azurah22

Postby azurah22 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:26 am

so many informative information i've learned in this post! keep it up guys! :)

rayter

Postby rayter » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:15 pm

Email marketing should also be included in the list. It's a kind of online marketing that is very effective in generating targeted traffic!

probafix

Postby probafix » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:30 am

The Internet has brought media to a global audience. The interactive nature of Internet marketing in terms of providing instant response and eliciting responses, is a unique quality of the medium. Internet marketing is sometimes considered to have a broader scope because it not only refers to the Internet, e-mail, and wireless media, but it includes management of digital customer data and electronic customer relationship management (ECRM) systems.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

Return to “Social Media Marketing”