Facebook

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
johnsmithsen

Re: Facebook

Postby johnsmithsen » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:53 pm

Facebook's applications are great. Maybe they are too great because I always end up going back to make sure my crops haven't withered on Farmville.

othername0104

Postby othername0104 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:27 pm

Facebook has helped to create a brand for many individuals and businesses. Moreover, it’s a major source of entertainment for people around the globe. Since Facebook is a global social networking site available in various parts of the world, location is not a barrier.

realtoursindia

Postby realtoursindia » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:21 am

I love face book and eventually it helps you in getting more visitors for your site.

Tempo Travellers per km price Delhi

edmund007

Postby edmund007 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:19 am

Introduction to mobile app promotion using Facebook Ads:

From June 2016 statista data, Google play store contains 2.2 million apps. Less than 1% of the apps are standing out & reaching its goal. If you have a perfect app with the limited budget then you need to worry about how to invest your money in promotion wisely.

Many app promotions fail because of bad promotion strategy & placement. For example, if you have a “Healthcare App” you need to promote your app only to people who are potential users of the app (and most likely they would be in the healthcare industry) Every single dollar you spend in promotion should reach your potential users and every single penny spent in reaching out to everybody else is waste of your promotion dollar.

Now you know what you should not do, let me help you with what you should do for your promotion Using Facebook Ads. Facebook Campaign Management platform gives you tools to target the right users and convert them. It also provides you detailed analysis to understand campaign behaviour, that helps you fine tune the campaign for maximum results.

5 steps to create your successful Facebook Ads :

Before starting your Ad set, be clear & focus who your targeted audience are. Try not reaching out to everybody in the Facebook.

Try to make your ads set user-friendly. Don’t give Over Description, instead use simple attractive words that explain about your app and also gets user attention.

Use the scheduling options wisely to get your CPA under control. Also, try not to change your Ads set frequently.

Do your own A/B testing on Budgeting for different Ads set. And check the results for a period of time to know which ads set is performing well.

If you gonna invest a huge amount you must hire a marketing agency who are experts in mobile app marketing.

Reference: http://vajraglobal.com/introduction-to-mobile-app-promotion-using-facebook-ads/

JJWeigle

Postby JJWeigle » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:31 am

Facebook is one of the best platform to increase the traffic to your website, one of my strategy for my business is facebook, instagram and pinterest. The result was totally awesome I get more traffic to my website. But with this kind of platform you need to spend more time and work hard.

edmund007

Postby edmund007 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:34 am

5 steps to create your successful Facebook Ads

Before starting your Ad set, be clear & focus who your targeted audience are. Try not reaching out to everybody in the facebook.

Try to make your ads set user-friendly. Don’t give Over Description,instead use simple attractive words that explain about your app and also gets user attention.

Use the scheduling options wisely to get your CPA under control. Also, try not to change your Ads set frequently.

Do your own A/B testing on Budgeting for different Ads set. And check the results for a period of time to know which ads set is performing well.

If you gonna invest a huge amount you must hire a marketing agency who are experts in mobile app marketing.

Reference:http://vajraglobal.com/

JJWeigle

Postby JJWeigle » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:41 am

Because of the featured and being unique and always updated facebook become popular to all people.

shamakhan

Postby shamakhan » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:44 pm

I love to use Facebook it is awesome i really love to use Facebook.

http://www.tempotravellerindia.com/

rosestorm

Postby rosestorm » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:08 am

fanpage facebook is useful for promote web

william1194

Postby william1194 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:00 am

onehalf

Postby onehalf » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:51 pm

Facebook is popular because it connects people around the globe. It’s a place where you can share what’s happening in your life with a single sentence. It’s a place where businesses can find new customers and interact with their customers quickly and easily. With twenty million new applications being added to Facebook every day, it’s clear that this social giant is not going anywhere!

anneroberts

Postby anneroberts » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:51 am

10 years ago we launched News Feed. Many things have changed, but it's been inspiring to watch News Feed grow as a place where people share and comment and still updation is coming.

riyajindal

Postby riyajindal » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:24 am

Facebook is an online social media and social networking service company.
Bihar News Portal

Return to “Social Media Marketing”