Help me with Facebook page verification?

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
raun01

Help me with Facebook page verification?

Postby raun01 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:56 pm

Hello People.....

i have a Facebook page and wondering how to get it verified. Can you guys share the steps and eligibility criteria for that

Love to hear from you and Thanks :D

nattie

Re: Help me with Facebook page verification?

Postby nattie » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:38 am

shouldn't that be verified with entering your phone number and then the code you received to your phone?at least that's how i verified a page for my essay-grader.com website.

JossCart

Postby JossCart » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:08 pm

One of the real tricks to get more likes and followers on any social network including Instagram is to post consistently. Slow and steady you win the race, social media is all about consistency.

riyajindal

Postby riyajindal » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:21 am

The page must have:
1. A website
2. Contact information
3. An “About” and long-form description
4. Plenty of native content
>Go to your Page’s settings, and then go to “General.” Here, you’ll see the option for “Page Verification” if you have the ability to get your Page verified.
>You’ll then have the option for “instant” verification, or for a more lengthy verification process. The former gives you the option to have Facebook call your Page’s publicly listed phone number. You’ll be given a verification code, which you’ll enter into the box Facebook provides you with. Then Facebook will award you with a gray check mark (and eventually, potentially a blue one).
>If you don’t want to use this method, you can also upload documents that show that you legally own the business. This includes business licenses, tax files, or articles of incorporation. Facebook will review them manually before approval.
Bihar News Portal

Return to “Social Media Marketing”