How to bring More Traffic

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
GeraldC

Re: How to bring More Traffic

Postby GeraldC » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Be active on this social networking site. Gain a lot of friends especially on Twitter.. In Facebook, you can use the fan page to promote your site.

nchrist

Postby nchrist » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:10 am

Just like what they have mentioned, you can do directory submission, social bookmarking, forum posting, classified ad posting, press release, and you can use social networks to get the boost in your traffic. But of course, to make it more successful, make sure that you share or post content that are attention grabber, and would awaken the interest of your target visitors.

cmadison30

Postby cmadison30 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:06 am

Social networks can help your to increase your traffic. And if you post or share stuff to other users of social networks you should consider making your post interesting and informative to make them think that you are sharing quality post.

Anthony

Postby Anthony » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:20 am

Social media website is use for marketing and business purpose. You can find ralated sites from google. For increase a traffic on website you can put backlink in your site and post different comment also. There is a many techniques of search engine are available for that.

phoebe

Postby phoebe » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:35 am

gain more traffic from social media sites by simply participate, make friends, post informative information and let people trust you and when you already have their trust, they will spread your sites with other people...
seo help

davianhussey

Postby davianhussey » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:00 pm

You can post links of yours website and video to profile in social networking sites and add your directed clients. You could also create a Fan Page in and add friends as you ceaselessly post interesting facts about your website.

ujju

Postby ujju » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:18 am

Social bookmarking is an extremely powerful tool because of it's ease with which you can submit links for building back links and for driving traffic to your site.

You can also bookmark your own web pages at the bookmarking sites just to get things rolling and start building back links.

Van hire Edmonton

ujju

Postby ujju » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:27 am

umairraja51 wrote:I want to know , how to use Social Media and from where i can find related websites.

How i can bring more traffic for my website using Social Media. :roll:

You can create pages for your sites on social networking sites like face book, twitter etc. You can share videos, images on them.

Designer wedding sarees

anglebaby

Postby anglebaby » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Using social media network is a good way to huge traffic

amiyo cast

Postby amiyo cast » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:52 am

umairraja51 wrote:I want to know , how to use Social Media and from where i can find related websites.
How i can bring more traffic for my website using Social Media. :roll:

Hi there. You can use social networking sites such as facebook, twitter, and google+ to promote your site. In using these social networking sites you just have to post or share interesting stuff to attract viewers to visit your site. And of course, you have to interact with other users to gain friends/followers.

nopi

Postby nopi » Tue May 15, 2012 5:42 am

marketing via facebook, twitter, youtube. Good tips. Your home will look beautiful and fresh by upgrade the value of your home with new cedar fence price. Look at the variety of fences you could use to enhance property value and retain privacy. Picture yourself finally doing the home remodeling project you’ve been dreaming about.

perfectionsu

Postby perfectionsu » Tue May 29, 2012 4:11 am

There are two types of SEO that helps to generate traffic to your websites,One is Off page and second is On page.There are following activities included in Off page-

-Directory & Search Engine Submission
-Comments posting
-do the socail bookmarking
-guest blogging

Johnsteven

Postby Johnsteven » Tue May 29, 2012 8:46 pm

There are some ways to get good traffic towards the site....
Forum posting
Blog posting
Blog commenting
Articles submission
Link exchange

http://robotictradingsystems.com/cooltrade/videos

quadradesign2

Postby quadradesign2 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Facebook and twitter helps you to get more traffic to the site.

perfectionsu

Postby perfectionsu » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:44 am

There are many creative ways to increase traffic to your website. Improve your search engine ranking by focusing your content on keywords related to your topic.Submit your articles to e-zines, websites and writing sites that accept article submissions.

Return to “Social Media Marketing”