How to promote YouTube channel using SMM?

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
Alpatorix

How to promote YouTube channel using SMM?

Post by Alpatorix »

I mean mostly Social Media like twitter, facebook. Can this really help to promote YouTube channel?
The Whole World - my YouTube channel about different countries and cities. In my channel you can watch a lot of interesting videos! :D

Alpatorix

Re: How to promote YouTube channel using SMM?

Post by Alpatorix »

For example I share my video about Maho Beach in social medias, is it effective for promote my channel? What do you think of it?
P.S. Who doesn't know, Maho Beach, this is such a beach where planes fly several meters above the heads of tourists. :D
The Whole World - my YouTube channel about different countries and cities. In my channel you can watch a lot of interesting videos! :D

SteveGood

Post by SteveGood »

Hi,

I think Facebook is the best platform to promote your youtube channel in online. So, you can try FB advertising and also try Linkedin, Twitter, ect...

rakeshkapoor992

Post by rakeshkapoor992 »

Well u can try to promote your channel using other social media platforms.
First link your YT Channel with other social platforms
You can post a link of your channel videos on other platforms so the audience on these platforms can engage with your youtube channel
Use the swipe up feature in stories on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter to redirect people to your channel
Fill the bio with your Youtube channel link .
You can also try Youtube advertising to promote your channel but that can cost too much

ajarajmohanty

Post by ajarajmohanty »

I strongly admire steveGood.......

Plz visit-; www.digitalmediawebsolutions.com a top notch IT company having 15 years of experience in the field of digital marketing for more information.

myseoland

Post by myseoland »

Social media chaneels are most important to do

Code: Select all

Best SEO for youtube
. Most popular social media channels are, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Snapchat, Reddit and Pinterest.