Does Social media help to get business for transport?

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
smirak08

Does Social media help to get business for transport?

Post by smirak08 »

Hi,
I am having a transport company and dedicatedly to working on social media.
Get tons of followers by paid and organic sources. But it never helps me to get a customer out of that.
I am not denying that I am building a brand out of social media somehow.
One more thing most of our clients are a one-time customer only.
Now suggest me can I expect good clients form social media?
Or should I stop paid prompts?
Thanks & Regards
Smira Kar
Cloud Packers Mumbai
www.cloudpackers.com

SteveGood

Re: Does Social media help to get business for transport?

Post by SteveGood »

Social media is the best online marketing channel for brand name building, traffic, leads generation, and customer engagement. So you can continue to do the promotion in social media.

ElricConnection

Post by ElricConnection »

smirak08 wrote:Hi,
I am having a transport company and dedicatedly to working on social media.
Get tons of followers by paid and organic sources. But it never helps me to get a customer out of that.
I am not denying that I am building a brand out of social media somehow.
One more thing most of our clients are a one-time customer only.
Now suggest me can I expect good clients form social media?
Or should I stop paid prompts?
First of all, you need to hire a social media marketer or a digital marketer for your business. Whether it be a freelancer, but get a person who knows this stuff and its ins and outs. They should be able to bring more leads and engagement to your page and generate business and they will also have the idea of retargeting.

atocloud

Post by atocloud »

Hii

Social Media is a platform for your brand awareness, leads generation, and customer engagement. So you can continue to do the promotion in social media.
Contact Atocloud: Salesforce Development Company
Contact No : 9953170767
Business Email : contact@Atocloud.com

prismdigital

Post by prismdigital »

Yes for sure – a concrete and well-planned Social Media strategy can definitely bring lots of positive results to any business, even for transport.

• Effect On Brand Awareness– Social media serves as a platform to engage as well as capture the attention of your audience through creative and visually appealing posts, social media campaigns, and promotions.
• Effect On Brand Awareness– Digital Marketing has a vast potential to become a great source of the traffic to your website if managed properly, as nearly 2.77 billion people are on social media.
• Effect On Sales– Social media offers an opportunity for brands to increase conversions by interacting with potential clients.
• Effect On Brand Loyalty– 66 % of users are loyal to brands they follow on digital platforms. Staying connected with customers via social media helps create a fan base of loyal customers who, in turn, will prove to be brand ambassadors for your brand.
• Effect On Customer Service– Social media has changed the methods of customer service. Customers today, prefer a quick solution to their queries and complaints on social media itself.
I would also suggest hiring a professional Social Media agency in the beginning. They will do all the legwork – from planning, strategizing, setting up your business or brand pages right, creating professional-looking and engaging rich media contents, constant monitoring, customer servicing and finally train your own team to easily transition and adopt the right social media practices to achieve the end goals.