The best lead generating platforms?

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
SteveGood

The best lead generating platforms?

Post by SteveGood »

Nowadays social media channels are the best lead generating platforms compare with Google ads. What do you think about these changes?.

ritesh3592

Re: The best lead generating platforms?

Post by ritesh3592 »

Yes, I agree but it is also important which social media platform you have used.

SteveGood

Post by SteveGood »

ritesh3592 wrote:Yes, I agree but it is also important which social media platform you have used.

We have used Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, and YouTube for online marketing to our clients

MitchTheGuy

Post by MitchTheGuy »

I guess it depends what niche you're in though. Being able to target keywords is still something social media platforms need to improve on. Google does make it easier to get leads that are already in the market for what it is you're selling whilst with social media ads, you need a better sales funnel to warm those leads up to your offering.
Free Training Webinar - Earn $2500 per week as an affiliate marketer. No Experience Necessary. Start Earning This Week! >>>CLICK HERE FOR FREE WEBINAR<<<

ajarajmohanty

Post by ajarajmohanty »

Yeah, i have same view like u. But u have to choose the right one.

Visit to-: www.digitalmediawebsolutions.com, a top notch IT company having 15 years of experience in the field of digital marketing for getting solutions for ur problems.