Contacting member of Facebook ?

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
graphic designer

Contacting member of Facebook ?

Postby graphic designer » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:16 pm

How do I contact members of Facebook with out spaming them ? I want to develop a list of potential clients but the only way I want to do this is without spaming ?

thank you,

janicejan

Postby janicejan » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:25 am

Try to create a fanpage on facebook and invite your targeted audience to join, this way you won't mess up their walls or email address. Brag a little about your business but not too much, do not be bias because it won't work, People will definitely know if you are lying to them.

therence

Re: Contacting member of Facebook ?

Postby therence » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:10 am

graphic designer wrote:How do I contact members of Facebook with out spaming them ? I want to develop a list of potential clients but the only way I want to do this is without spaming ?

thank you,

You should at least know to create a formal business message with no spam content. Your message can not be tag as spam unless it contains valuable and important information. Introduced you business and indicate your purpose on why contact them. Write direct to the point and don't forget to give gratitude to the person you are contacting with.
www.hide-my-ip.com - Mask IP, protect your privacy and cover your tracks!

peterjoy

Postby peterjoy » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:26 am

For these you have to know about to create the business formal for these there are so many advance facilities such as the message cannot be as Spam content. It always contain valuable and important information. Then you can get the targeted audience.

smluv3

Postby smluv3 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:09 am

Join appropriate FB groups first and build your reputation by high quality content. Once other members appreciate your engagement, they may even contact with you first!

samon

Postby samon » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:08 am

Participating in relevant pages will really help you out. In this way people will keep on noticing you and when they will trust you, you can contact the members you want.

GailEster

Postby GailEster » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:00 pm

Just send invitations and build a fan page, where they can go and know about you and your company. And they will spread the word if they found your page usefull.

myndconsulting
Location: Unit 5, G/F, Landco Corporate Center, Bajada, Davao City, Philippines

Postby myndconsulting » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:04 am

Yes I also Agree with you. Engage in the community by Sending out invitations, creating a fun pages and inviting members to join and joining to different FB groups. Once there interested on your port or services they will just post it to there walls and share to there friends.

qqq289556082

Postby qqq289556082 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:52 am

I want to develop a list of potential clients but the only way I

Joshua3079

Postby Joshua3079 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:05 am

creating fan page and start invites friends... :)

carinaking

Postby carinaking » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:37 pm

This way you won't mess up their walls or email address. Brag a little about your business but not too much, do not be bias because it won't work, People will definitely know if you are lying to them.
Hence you must select your wedding accessories only after selecting the theme of your wedding.

jeffjohnson

Postby jeffjohnson » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:09 am

You can send them manual invitations as per facebook guidelines. there is a restriction that you can send this number of invitations per day.. develop the list then..the process will be gradual.. so be pateint..dont panic..

bardmirna

Postby bardmirna » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:05 am

Your post really means for other members. If you have relevant post and they like it somehow they will make a move to suggest their own identity to suggest as a friend to you. But be descriptive and honest in all your post to build a good standing/reputation to them.

aqzseo

Postby aqzseo » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:16 am

face book is the world best networking site in Present

Seo Services

cfoo

Postby cfoo » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:28 am

You may participate, and join other groups, it might be a good start.

Return to “Social Media Marketing”