What is SMO stands for?

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
sayeema000

Re: What is SMO stands for?

Postby sayeema000 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:36 am

SMO Stands for Social Media Optimization
Social media optimization (SMO) is more important to search engine optimization (SEO) than ever before, and its influence is only growing. As social media increasingly becomes the way people stay connected and engage with the digital world around them, optimizing your social media presence is essential.

adJackson

Postby adJackson » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:33 am

Starting with the definition, SMO stands for Social Media Optimization and SMM stands for Social Media Marketing. SMO is a part of SMM.
Social media optimization is the collective bag of optimizing process which involves, embedding social media icons on one’s website, making strategic change on website to encourage social media engagement or even brand identity on social media platforms.

Social media marketing is social form of marketing which intends to generate sales through social media. I found this link helpful

dangduy12

Postby dangduy12 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:07 pm

In My Opinion, The Social Media Optimization (SMO) like Youtube is the best examples.
dịch vụ seo theo kinh nghiệm submitexpress trong việc SEO từ khóa dịch vụ thân thiện với mọi dịch vụ seo tìm kiếm.

dombowkett

Postby dombowkett » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:58 am

SMO is to optimize your website with social media optimization.

Rob1

Postby Rob1 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:39 am

SMO is the short form of Social media optimization.

digitalkarthik

Postby digitalkarthik » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:48 am

social media optimization

Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad

theskillpedia

Postby theskillpedia » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:39 am

SMO stands for Social Media Optimization, in that the goal is drive traffic to our web site.

nt06

Postby nt06 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:35 am

The term SMO stands for Social Media optimization. Means creating and optimizing your social media profile in a way so that it can be remember easily, interacting with your customers or audiences, providing them value and ultimately promoting your brand.

sadia

Postby sadia » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:35 am

SMO stands for Social Media Optimization and includes all processes to increase the visibility of a website in social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ YouTube etc.) increasing the links pointing to your website, and therefore increasing SERP positioning.
Hi, I am a Computer Engineer, software developer. I am working in a Software firm as a C# developer. Programming and Blogging is my passion. I am the owner of The Techticks an information technology based website magazine.

pauledward

Postby pauledward » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:35 am

pauledward

Postby pauledward » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:37 am

peritusinfotech

Postby peritusinfotech » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:29 pm

Social media optimization (SMO) is the process of increasing the awareness of a product, brand or event by using a number of social media outlets and communities to generate viral publicity.
http://www.peritusinfotech.com/smo.html

Return to “Social Media Marketing”