How can I get visitor from twiter and facebook and myspace?

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
infoway

How can I get visitor from twiter and facebook and myspace?

Postby infoway » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:19 am

Hi, friends. I have account on twitter, facebook and myspace. No of friends are almost 400 in Facebook and 350 followers in twitter. But I don't get visitors at all from these site. Can you please tell me why? How to get traffic from these site especially from twitter?

Thank you in advance.

smluv3

Re: How can I get visitor from twiter and facebook and myspa

Postby smluv3 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:21 am

It may depend on content quality you post on your social media sites. If your posts are useful and interesting, they should be spreaded around and bring you web traffic. It also depends are your fans and followers engaged enought in your business activity or not really. Quality, not quantity, counts!

mrven

Postby mrven » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:03 am

That's right, it depends on how well your followers are active. Generally, if you gain followers using automatic tools or paid methods, it fails. Naturally grown network will definitely benefits you. Always spread your words with catchy title, you will see a difference in social network sites !
Learn Tips For Money Making Online

myndconsulting
Location: Unit 5, G/F, Landco Corporate Center, Bajada, Davao City, Philippines

Postby myndconsulting » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:20 am

to gain traffic from social networks you must maintain a good relations to your followers like for example posting a helpful tips, etc....and be sure to update you status regularly and once you get there attention and interest they will look at your profile and visits your sites and that generates traffic.

almedajohnson

Postby almedajohnson » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:00 pm

I think you need to be updated.. I mean daily update your status and content on your sites as well as profile. Also be in touch with your followers.

jeniljersey

Postby jeniljersey » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:14 am

The truth is, people do not connect with organizations, they associate with other people. Put your audience and their front and center of the world, this is the best way to optimize your site for the social crowd.

my_misyel

Postby my_misyel » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:16 pm

It's actually not that simple to get visitors from those sites. First of all, you need to convince them why your site is worth visiting, then you need to have contents that will definitely attract them to proceed.

jeffjohnson

Postby jeffjohnson » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:10 am

You need to send manual invitations to facebook and twitter fans to become your follower or fans.. In return you tell them that you too follow them. In this way you will get lot of members as your facebook fans..

cnxradio

Postby cnxradio » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:37 pm

I get traffic from Facebook and Twitter everyday. 40 vistor per day each social network.

cfoo

Postby cfoo » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:20 am

your content is important. Post something that your friends may want to read.

austin72

Postby austin72 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:03 am

I have more than 1500 followers in twitter and all are related to my theme. It is not easy to get traffic from twitter. You need to do hard work for that. You need to update your profile regularly, send massage to your new followers, invite members for Retweet.

Danny82

Postby Danny82 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:58 am

For Twitter, while there is a direct correlation between the number of Tweets you post and the number of followers you have, you must also ensure that the Tweets are not considered spam and are offering value to your followers. By posting tweets that incentivise people to click through to your website - perhaps a blog post with more content. You can also utilise the the hashtag to drive followers through the use of key terms for your business. This means you have an audience who are receptive to your message.
Dan
agency:2 - the social media agency

meaganandersen

Postby meaganandersen » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:38 am

Hi. I suggest you to make your post interesting enough for your followers and friends in social network. A lot of users from social networking sites are interested in things that's fresh and something that can somehow improved themselves. Also, freebies and promotions can be an eye catchy words or phrase. And of course, this sites are social networking sites, so be active. Interact with other users, specially to those who have relevant to your site and has the same interest as you do.
Huge Payouts and Jackpots only at Online cas1n0

avec2200

Postby avec2200 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:33 pm

Actually I'm having the same problem with infoway. Will give it a try once again.
How Happy We Are To Meet Millionaire Friends From Afar! -

nchrist

Postby nchrist » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:07 am

Make a quality post to facebook and twitter that drag them to go to your site. Intriguing stuff can make them visit to your site.

Return to “Social Media Marketing”