Good Social Bookmarking Service?

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
submit
Site Admin

Re: Good Social Bookmarking Service?

Postby submit » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:14 pm

There are plenty of them. Try to get one that is specific to you niche. Since I assume you have a online business, you could try this www.bookmardeals.com

andyroys

Postby andyroys » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:55 pm

I am suggesting to don't go with any service provide. Make it from own. You can promote through sometime biggest sites like digg, stumble upon, iclipmarks and many more.I think it is more effective than submit 100 URL in different sites.

kar123

Postby kar123 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:23 pm

As per my knowledge is concerned it's better to submit your site with unique and interesting content in good social bookmarking sites instead of using any service provider. I don't think such a service provider whether it charges more or less can make a big difference. It could be waste of time and money as well. Instead it's better to submit good quality posting in Digg, stumbleupon, delicious, folkd, yahoo buzz and many other good social bookmarking sites for achieving good ranking in search engines and good visits also.

rogjack

Postby rogjack » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:05 am

It is really very interesting and unique content for good social book marking. It can be use for to promote the business in all these things there are so many things which is really very great that can be posting with good quality posting. In all these things it is a great for social book marking.

computere

Postby computere » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:32 am

I used this for all my websites and works great:
http://bookmarking-services.com/

Is the cheapest service you will ever find for a 24 hour service. And they have over 500 unique websites to bookmark, not the same re-bookmarked over and over.

Others that I know:
developer-hut.com/social-bookmarking.php?gclid=CJWo7vvGu6ACFQIEZgodOxEgTw
(also cheap, but not too many uniqueness, they are limited and 5-6 days to complete)
socialmarking.com/services.html
(cheaper, but also a week or more to wait)
submitedge.com
(didn't test it, but I've heard good things)

These are the best I know and also with an affordable price. Others are at list double (as a price) and they deliver very very slow.

Cheers!

almedajohnson

Postby almedajohnson » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:58 pm

kar123 wrote:As per my knowledge is concerned it's better to submit your site with unique and interesting content in good social bookmarking sites instead of using any service provider. I don't think such a service provider whether it charges more or less can make a big difference. It could be waste of time and money as well. Instead it's better to submit good quality posting in Digg, stumbleupon, delicious, folkd, yahoo buzz and many other good social bookmarking sites for achieving good ranking in search engines and good visits also.

I disagree with you. Because there are many service provider who gives very good services for SEO and linkbuilding including social bookmarking. I have used the services of many freelancer for my own site and they give very good services worth of what they charge. And usually many people(like me) don't have enough time to do Bookmarking and all on their own.

I suggest if you don't have enough time to do link building yourself simply go with service providers.

rokjacky

Postby rokjacky » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:46 pm

These all post are really very interesting in all these there are so many things which is really very great. I have used the services of many freelancer for my own site and they give very good services worth of what they charge. In all these there are so many things which is great.

qqq289556082

Postby qqq289556082 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:52 am

didn't test it, but I've heard good things

aadilbrown

Postby aadilbrown » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:24 am

There are so many good social book marking services available and some of them are like A decent amount of users is necessary. Otherwise the whole social aspect looses relevance. More advanced users will want good import and export possibilities. A good bookmarking service should have feeds of tags or groups of tags.

Joshua3079

Postby Joshua3079 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:43 pm

submit wrote:There are plenty of them. Try to get one that is specific to you niche. Since I assume you have a online business, you could try this http://www.bookmardeals.com

.. the link is not working :(

kemytone

Postby kemytone » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:07 pm

It can be use for to promote the business in all these things there are so many things which is really very great that can be posting with good quality posting. These all are great to know about it.

bardmirna

Postby bardmirna » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:14 am

Try socialmarker.com I applied this service for almost a year now. This is semi-automated. It give you also the list fo sites that has high pr and can give you quality backlinks as well as traffic. But I always go for manual submission from the list.

aqzseo

Postby aqzseo » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:12 am

Last edited by aqzseo on Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

cfoo

Postby cfoo » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:49 am

IMO, it's better to do it yourself.

info02web

Postby info02web » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:02 am

This is for u r information on social bookmarking sites .

Here u get a plenty of urls where u can get most popular sites.

http://www.sharethisup.com/bookmarking-sites

Good luck

Return to “Social Media Marketing”