Good Social Bookmarking Service?

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
probafix

Re: Good Social Bookmarking Service?

Postby probafix » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:16 am

Great. Social bookmarking is a powerful tool in promoting a websites.But going through all of those social bookmarking sites is very time consuming and download all toolbar is madness.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

daryematera

Postby daryematera » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:12 pm

No matter what program you use social bookmarking (I use SocialBot and it's great), you will initially have to spend the time and signed at different locations. SocialBot make the process easier, but it still needs some time in the first. After this submission process is quick and easy.

albasnians

Postby albasnians » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:27 am

A good bookmarking service should have the food label or tag sets. I wish my bookmarking service to have a blog so you can keep abreast of new features, bugs, bug fixes and more. Social bookmarking sites are a Registered users several options for saving bookmarks or the address of your favorite websites and labels. The user can choose their favorites or links to private, ie visible only to the user or group or network of individuals or groups, which looks to the public Internet.

michel1

Postby michel1 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:52 am

Good social bookmarking site is an influential tool. It's really helped your clients in achieving good search engine positions.

Please visit for more information: Free Reverse Phone Lookup

im4rketz

Postby im4rketz » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:39 pm

Thanks to share this information about social bookmarking service. I also use this bookmarking to bookmark my site. In the beginning, I do it manually cause I can edit the text before I submit in that bookmarking. But some days ago, I find another tool, bookmarkwiz and then try to using that tool. I still learn the tutorial, so after I use it, I will share the experience here.

:)

Imarket

rayter

Postby rayter » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:40 pm

Hire a freelancer to do the job, it's so much cheaper. There are many social bookmarking experts out there who can do the task fast.

Return to “Social Media Marketing”