Whats going on Facebook ?

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
probafix

Postby probafix » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:17 am

I just try to join few groups. and try to post there wall. I never post any link/ url. Just post some useful comments.

But all the time see that they need phone verification . I try to do that also. But did not get any code .

So, without mobile verification - we can post any comments in facebook now-a-days. - Please reply .
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

mazarebacha

Re: Whats going on Facebook ?

Postby mazarebacha » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:57 am

Facebook really popular social networking now. I love using facebook really great.

apas

Postby apas » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:13 pm

Funny, but I've never seen those phone verifications before. Well, I did, but that was when I verified my account. Are your accounts verified?

my_misyel

Postby my_misyel » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:59 pm

Well, as I have heard from a recent news that Facebook has been banned in four countries such as Vietnam, China, Japan and Korea. It is said that, one reason for banning the site is because of technical issues according to some of the internet providers in these countries.

davidabraham

Postby davidabraham » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:22 pm

facebook is popular site for social media marketing and its very face right now.
its provide all types of groups for social marketing

Return to “Social Media Marketing”