What do you know about the world of field marketing?

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
saviourdlima

What do you know about the world of field marketing?

Post by saviourdlima »

There is this company I work for and I am involved in the area of field marketing with them. Throughout areas like UK and southern ireland, my company is a field marketing agency that offers services to clients and brands. Product merchandising, compliance audits, product ordering, stocktaking, product returns, pos placement and mystery shopping are some of the services we provide. Field marketing is something that many people aren’t really aware of and for all the people who are interested in it can explore more about it. Is there anyone out here who can add more information? Does anyone have any comments on this?

expresslane

Re: What do you know about the world of field marketing?

Post by expresslane »

First you truly need to expound on what you do and the company you do it for. How can you sell your question to an unexpected few takers? I have to tell you, there is plenty of hard working people that would take a few steps to take your information to heart so please share further.
ipage information today.

evajoseph

Re: What do you know about the world of field marketing?

Post by evajoseph »

concept of marketing was earlier associated only with field marketing. field marketing is the oldest form of marketing and even today it has huge relevance with the marketing field. field marketing is considered as the most effective form of marketing because here face to face interaction takes place between the customer and the marketer of the goods or services. this interaction helps in establishing better understanding between the customer and marketer which ultimately contributes to the success of the marketing purpose.