Google Ranking Factors

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
GarrettHunziker

Re: Google Ranking Factors

Postby GarrettHunziker » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:22 am

Google ranking allows us to get popularity as well as prosperity what we need is the proper approach.

Quincy

Postby Quincy » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:25 am

Yes both the content thats is website content and the backlinks content must have to be good. As the google's bot will crawl over both the contents.

JJamesMartinez

Postby JJamesMartinez » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:47 am

Quincy wrote:Yes both the content that is website content and the backlinks content must have to be good. As the google's bot will crawl over both the contents.

Content needs to be unique or not? What will happen if google crawls over a content whose uniqueness is low?

LukaPablo

Postby LukaPablo » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:56 am

Backlinks creation with quality unique content and Indexing those links properly are factors which affects Google ranking.

JJamesMartinez

Postby JJamesMartinez » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:39 am

I think backlink creation in high PR sites with unique content, then proper updating those links are the factors which affect Google ranking.

SteveMKelvin

Postby SteveMKelvin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:24 am

Guys Google's update Hummingbird came out now, Now Google is emphasizing more on content. So need to take proper care of content.

JamesCarter

Postby JamesCarter » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:54 am

SteveMKelvin wrote:Now Google is emphasizing more on content. So need to take proper care of content.

You are right buddy! We were talking about this thing since last 1 month and this thing came out finally. Now it will get more tough to rank top on Google.

KevinThomas

Postby KevinThomas » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:25 am

I don't think there are any factors or tricks or tips are available now, the only factor now will be the quality of the content.

stephane

Postby stephane » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:16 pm

KevinThomas wrote:I don't think there are any factors or tricks or tips are available now, the only factor now will be the quality of the content.

Yeah man! You are right. After new update of Google that is Hummingbird, Only quality content will become the Google ranking factor.

SteveKParker

Postby SteveKParker » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:47 am

stephane wrote:
KevinThomas wrote:I don't think there are any factors or tricks or tips are available now, the only factor now will be the quality of the content.

Yeah man! You are right. After new update of Google that is Hummingbird, Only quality content will become the Google ranking factor.

Man penguin 2 has been coming out now after just 2 weeks of a hummingbird. What do you think how it will affect the contents.

jamesMcarter

Postby jamesMcarter » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:24 pm

Rich content and linking your keyword with your website's link are the factors I think which can improve your Google rank.

JamesRichard

Re:

Postby JamesRichard » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:39 am

findinforums wrote:Big and old sites rank better in google because the most important facto in ranking is going to be trust given to a site.
Authority sites, like .gov, .mil, .edu are always google's first priority because they will always have good content.
So the best strategy for your SEO compaign is to gain as many as possible trustable and authoity links from those sites :)

Yeah you are right that these sites get first priority . But getting links from these sites is also a tough job. Can you suggest measures to get these links easily? Thanks in advance.

RoseyHailey

Re: Re:

Postby RoseyHailey » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:15 am

JamesRichard wrote:Can you suggest measures to get these links easily? Thanks in advance.

You should try forum posting and profile linking to these sites. These methods are the easiest one to get the links from these sites.

SteveKParker

Postby SteveKParker » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:12 am

SherylStacy wrote:I think you should avoid doing forum posting now, because after Google's latest update that is penguin 2.1 such link will get fall soon.

I don't think that such links will fall. If you will not use anchor text while you drop links then Google's latest update will not gonna delete your such links.

jamesMcarter

Postby jamesMcarter » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:44 pm

SteveKParker wrote:
SherylStacy wrote:I think you should avoid doing forum posting now, because after Google's latest update that is penguin 2.1 such link will get fall soon.

I don't think that such links will fall. If you will not use anchor text while you drop links then Google's latest update will not gonna delete your such links.

You are right buddy ! Google's latest update is going to delete the anchor text links if they will be made in bulk, so we should drop naked url.

Return to “Google”