Google Ranking Factors

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
LukaPablo

Re: Google Ranking Factors

Post by LukaPablo »

It is really difficult to find the factors through which Google ranks website, but I think as now Google has changed his reaction to query, it will now emphasize on the actual meaning of the query. So its better for us to use a unique and fresh information on our site for the visitors, which will help in generating the traffic and also to rank high on Google.

RichardCarter

Post by RichardCarter »

Google's ranking factor's are really tough to sort out, but I think the proper keyword analysis, rich content in the website may help to rank high on Google. While regular indexing of the links is also a factor to increase Google rank.

SteveKParker

Post by SteveKParker »

I think you are right Johniemoffat. We missed factors like page authority and domain authority. These factors have more important than high PR site in which we will make backlink. So its necessary to make backlinks on those sites which are having high PA and DA.

RichardCarter

Post by RichardCarter »

SteveKParker wrote:I think you are right Johniemoffat. We missed factors like page authority and domain authority. These factors have more important than high PR site in which we will make backlink. So its necessary to make backlinks on those sites which are having high PA and DA.
I agree with you buddy. Page authority and Domain authority of a site is really important if we are creating backlinks on them. But I am confused that what is an ideal PA and DA of a site to create backlinks, please suggest.

RamiroNicholas

Post by RamiroNicholas »

RichardCarter wrote: But I am confused that what is an ideal PA and DA of a site to create backlinks, please suggest.
You should go those sites which are having PA and DA of at least 30. As less than will not be helpful to you get a good rank.
plumber Orange County http://scottharrisonplumbing.com

QuintonLee

Post by QuintonLee »

RamiroNicholas wrote: You should go those sites which are having PA and DA of at least 30. As less than will not be helpful to you get a good rank.

How we can check PA and DA of any forum or blog? Is there any tool to measure these factors? Thanks in advance!

RamiroNicholas

Post by RamiroNicholas »

I think content and bakclinks are the factors that affect Google Page Rank, besides this relativity of the content with the keyword is really necessary.
plumber Orange County http://scottharrisonplumbing.com

DemetriusDaniel

Post by DemetriusDaniel »

It is very difficult to say that how Google rank a website, but I think quality content and number of quality backlinks play an important role in Google's ranking factor.

MelWhitmer

Post by MelWhitmer »

I think we can't answer this question because it is very difficult to find the algorithm behind the Google's ranking factors.
Buy Tickets Online http://tickets.ca

RogerKempf

Post by RogerKempf »

ThirstyCrow wrote:Do I know about the major factors involved in Google Ranking?
The major factors are:
1) Informative content
2) Keyword analysis
3) Quality backlinks
4) Onpage Optimization

DeidreJackson

Post by DeidreJackson »

This makes finding your website within the TSE's, specially Google, difficult. No body will find you, and you will be competing with a web site which are doing things right.
I can not believe the total amount of web sites out there that don't even contemplate doing keyword research. Most organizations don't recognize that customers may often try to find items with various words then what they are used to.

DeidreJackson

Post by DeidreJackson »

If you're looking for an internet marketing course online, there is a large amount of choices that you could select from.
Google seems into 2 hundred aspects when assigning a rank variety for the web site, when i educated you before. It truly is also really vital to utilize the guidelines and optimizations in a superb method with no breaking any rules of the major Gaint se's like google. Make Google Google and pleased could keep you content.

JuvenileSurprise590

Post by JuvenileSurprise590 »

Ranking factor depends on the content of the site and quality of backlinks.

Prabodhan

Post by Prabodhan »

That term should be unique and in-depth content instead of updated content.

Hanoi

Post by Hanoi »

I would add that content is key and that user ratings and comments count as well.
I love design! http://www.apadeco.de/