Google Ranking Factors

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
ldsc

Post by ldsc »

hi i am new in SEO field and thanks to all for this useful information.

comdir007

Post by comdir007 »

I think fresh content and backlink are important.

PlasticSurgeon

Post by PlasticSurgeon »

A big factor is the number of backlinks to your site . Also regularly updating site helps get more se crawlers .

jingwen

Post by jingwen »

You know that there has google toolbar,it would know how many people come to your web,and how long they stayed at here.Then they will give you a result .

lekkii

Post by lekkii »

Backlink ,Content,keyword.

lekkii

Post by lekkii »

For me link link link and content are win.

seoneteffect

Post by seoneteffect »

Keyword strategies, List building and promotion, site structure, Optimizing Page Structure. Also the search engines want GOOD CONTENT - convince them that your content is the BEST out there. Convince them once and they'll show your content to new searchers every time. You win!!
For free SEO training - www.seoneteffect.com

dreammissu

Post by dreammissu »

Google has over 300 ranking facrtors. The most important are incoming links, and having keywords in Title tags and page content.

andylewis

Post by andylewis »

Hi,
Very good thread with all important information on google ranking factors - Thanks
Andy

vietbds

Post by vietbds »

live10 wrote:I think age of a site matters, but links and content is the #1 king.
Exactly, links and content is the #1.

Three months ago, i posted an good article, many blog quoted from this. My site (http://vietbds.com) backlink increased quickly but PR didn't increase.

shoppingwizzard.com

Boost Your Ratings by Linking To Other Websites

Post by shoppingwizzard.com »

I have recently a forum similar to this one to my website. Webmasters can link to my website for FREE and advertise FOR FREE

Google loves to crawl forums.

http://shoppingwizzard.com

Forum Entry
http://shoppingwizzard.com/info/index.php?board=1.0

KellenRey

Post by KellenRey »

Internet Marketing Services

TopRank search engine optimization and digital marketing services are trusted by Fortune 1000 companies in the U.S. and Canada. Integrating SEO, public relations, social media and email marketing with top notch account management, analytics, consulting and training provides our clients world class results.

Increase web site traffic, sales and brand visibility online with Minneapolis Minnesota TopRank® Internet Marketing Consultants - experts in Digital PR, Social Media & SEO
Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Marketing
Prospects, buyers and the media are looking for you. Make your content easily found through Digital Asset Optimization & SEO.
Social Media Marketing
The future of online marketing is about conversations. Reach and engage your target audience through social networking, media and communities.

Online PR
Online Public Relations
Reputation management, blogger relations and news search SEO make up our cutting edge and influential digital PR services.
Email Marketing
Email Marketing
Improve customer communications and increase sales through innovative and integrated Email Marketing campaigns.

SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)

Our Search Engine Optimization service encompasses consultation, keyword research, copywriting, website redevelopment, creating incoming links, submitting to search engines and finally, reporting on optimization results.
Submit Express is dedicated to the high standard of SEO that major search engines demand. We offer SEO services with guaranteed top results based on your keywords.

plattcollections

Post by plattcollections »

best factore is onsite seo

seocipl

Reply for this post

Post by seocipl »

Hummm,
I feel that the information given will be here is very useful to all Webmaster.