Make Handicraft market

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
GALGODAGE

Make Handicraft market

Postby GALGODAGE » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:07 pm

My site is represent Handicraft store. i want to know how can i take my site to google top rank www.arruni.com

site keaywords are Handicraft , mask, painting, lac, batik, wooden elephant, jewelry ,
Pottery, craft, gift, flower, dotnetnuke, cms, web development, software development,
Buddhist, book, statues, Microsoft starter kit customize , sri lanka culture, ancient sri lanka, payroll, timetracker, issue tracker, club, shop, shopping, shopping cart, clothes, trousers, western, Asian,

thusharaherath

Make Handicraft market

Postby thusharaherath » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:42 am

If you need to get a higher rank in Google, you have to optimize your site. Right now I can't see any optimization effort within your site. If you want to optimize your site, you have to add more content to your site, make new page titles, and Meta tags according to your keywords. And also you have to gain a higher page rank (Right now there is no page rank for your site). To get a better page rank, you have to get as many as back links from other sites which are related to your site field.

Return to “Google”