How to increase Google Page Rank

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
coal trading

Re: How to increase Google Page Rank

Post by coal trading »

update content and submit to social bookmarking and then backlink ...

tipa1988

Post by tipa1988 »

TRy building more content and also inbound links.

ledlauzis

Post by ledlauzis »

A great deal of times yahoo and google will get your website indexed rapidly if you're purchasing support from them. I imply honestly, what organization wouldnt serve you if you're spending for their support. This doesnt take place all of the time, but in case you operate a brief adwords campaign, your website includes a much better opportunity of obtaining indexed then other people that submitted their hyperlinks to yahoo and google. Also, a great factor to perform would be to produce a yahoo and google website map after which yahoo and google will get a small quicker in indexing your website. Great luck on obtaining in yahoo and google in 7 days!

ellasherlin

Post by ellasherlin »

Try to link building with high page rank sites.
family guy season 6
Without some goal and some effort to reach it, no one can live.

probafix

Post by probafix »

Join forums, submit to search engine directories, use ezine ads, links from related websites.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

fancysmith

Post by fancysmith »

Build your links slowly. Google robots are not as stupid as many people to pass it. If you get 100 links in one day it will certainly be red flag on your site. The best way to do it gradually and systematically rebuild links to your site.

johnhandsome

Post by johnhandsome »

PR is not that important in SEO..as you can see lots of low PR sites rank higher than high PR sites

bobtully1

Post by bobtully1 »

Hi Friend,

If you really serious about promotion of your site, then you should have to look towards SERP not Google PR.
Although as you said about Google PR 5. Google gives the rank of websites on basis of domain age, links, relevant quality content etc.
Professional SEO Services, Website Designing Services, Web Development Services and Open Source Development at Atechnocrat Solution, an affordable SEO Company India.

princeknight11

Post by princeknight11 »

Generally, you need to build more backlinks to your site dofollow. But what really raises PR is getting backlinks orgainic. A site usually gets this through good, useful and unique content is a link to

sholing

Post by sholing »

SEO is the only answer my friend,that will help to increase your page rank in google...

probafix

Post by probafix »

Inbound and outbound links both are good.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

ivory355

Post by ivory355 »

You may setup a blog directory folder in front of your domain. Submit to article directories, social bookmarking and campaign a link building to drive traffic to your blogs.

hiyatran

Post by hiyatran »

what are you ranking now? if you have a PR0 and you want your site to PR5 or more then it will be tough, you can jump from PR0 to PR3 is very possible or PR0 to PR4, I've heard it can be done but PR0 to PR5 is almost impossible.

You need to get the backlinks from site with high PR and so you can start getting the steady stream of traffic.

jacksoncarrey

Post by jacksoncarrey »

Don't spam as well on your site and you be safe.I think You are write, but those who say that you should more care about ranking than PR are also right, because there are plenty of pages on the web which get top 10 listing in google even though they have 0/10 PR.

my_misyel

Post by my_misyel »

Hmm, everything seems to have been said already. One thing that I can add is that you promote using social media sites. These are now displayed prominently in Google's search results, so they will have an effect.