How to increase Google Page Rank

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
pdk

top 10 listing

Postby pdk » Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:54 am

How do you get a top ten listing if you have a PR of 0/10??

Does anyone know whether putting your link into a forum posting (like this one!!) helps with PR?? I've noted that some forums have shown on my link popularity checks... In theory you could go on to a major forum and it might thelp with PR..??
Please see http://www.enablinguk.com for info on UK wide development projects

bigmallrat

Postby bigmallrat » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:00 am

It may get you an inbound link, but alone, it's not enough.
Scott

username

Postby username » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:34 am

pdk,

it helps you when such a forums PR increases till at least 1.

reklama internete,

reklama internete

pdk

using forums to up PR

Postby pdk » Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:34 am

Thank you Reklama,

Lets follow this through - if you got on a few forums with very high page rankings would it boost your own PR much more sigificantly than the hassle of getting reciprocal links?? But then if you did both, would a higher PR come easier...? Maybe we're on to a good secret stratgey here because I know of no other way of getting on to big high volume sites...

Advice pleez as I'm a bit of a begginer!!

Peter

pdk

using forums to up PR

Postby pdk » Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:34 am

Thank you Reklama,

Lets follow this through - if you got on a few forums with very high page rankings would it boost your own PR much more sigificantly than the hassle of getting reciprocal links?? But then if you did both, would a higher PR come easier...? Maybe we're on to a good secret stratgey here because I know of no other way of getting on to big high volume sites...

Advice pleez as I'm a bit of a begginer!!

Peter

condomsanook

Wanna improve page ranking, but it's just very difficult

Postby condomsanook » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:02 am

my've run my website for 2 months and just hardly get ranking better than 30th.....very tired.

overdriveelectronics

Postby overdriveelectronics » Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:51 am

Page rank can be a difficult thing to do, but just worrying about google is a mistake. There are other players like yahoo and msn that are on the rise due to google's lack of response to its customers. If you want to rank on google, get your link popularity up and start a good linking campaign to other sites that are relevant to yours, have a high pr, and are not spammer sites. You cannot expect a page rank after 2 months in most cases because it could take that long to get indexed. There is also the factor of the "sandbox" that could have most new sites waiting to be fully let out into the internet world. Keep working on your linking campaigns and get your site into directories and your pagerank will increase!

JayJay

How to Get Hhigh Rank

Postby JayJay » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:40 pm

You best bet is buy text link with Higer PR Rank

turonga.com

Buying Text Links

Postby turonga.com » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:42 pm

I don't know about buying text links... Expecially when there are so many ways to get links to you for free...

alleonna

where to buy text links

Postby alleonna » Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:10 pm

anyone who can give me an idea where to buy text links? thanks

richb

Postby richb » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:11 am

Why my link popularity search in submitexpress keep droping? Any ideal?

[URL removed by moderator]

imranahmed

Google Ranking

Postby imranahmed » Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:22 pm

I am trying to get ranking in google. but no benifit. It always shows me on number 10 pages on only one specific word. I dont know why.

richb

Postby richb » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:26 pm

Keep posting in forum did it help to increase ranking in SEO?

pur

More order from pay per click

Postby pur » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:25 pm

I have played with google pay per click for several years - I seem to be stuck. I can pay more per click and yes I get tons of orders but the cost for the pay per click eats all profits - what am I doing wrong

frustrated! :shock:
PurReflections.com

1SCROLLNET

Re: More order from pay per click

Postby 1SCROLLNET » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:09 am

pur wrote:I have played with google pay per click for several years - I seem to be stuck. I can pay more per click and yes I get tons of orders but the cost for the pay per click eats all profits - what am I doing wrong

frustrated! :shock:

--------------------------------------------------------

Pay per click is a good way to get traffic, but not the good way to get buyers, more click on your ads cost you and did these clickers buy ? not all, the most ofpeople online come for information not to buy, but your marketing should convert them to buyers.
majority of people do not buy because of the shipping fees, and the second is that they can find the goods only steps away from their home, but if your products are precious and rare, sure will buy from you, to convert leads to buyers you hav eto give away things for free and make promotions and discounts for the new customers this way will convince the buyers to be repeat buyers only because they want to benefit so they will use different identity which give them another chance to get the promotion and discount and of course taht will make you sell again and again..
good luck

Return to “Google”