How to increase Google Page Rank

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
MariaTrott1658

Re: How to increase Google Page Rank

Post by MariaTrott1658 »

Lets follow this through - if you got on a few forums with very high page rankings would it boost your own PR much more sigificantly than the hassle of getting reciprocal links?? But then if you did both, would a higher PR come easier...? Maybe we're on to a good secret stratgey here because I know of no other way of getting on to big high volume sites.

WilliamTucker948

Post by WilliamTucker948 »

I think everyone mentioned about how you can increase your page rank. But i think what more important than page rank is, good keyword position for target keywords.

JosephTan1938

Post by JosephTan1938 »

Just one question, alexa site able to check page traffic isn't it? But i have two site, first site i created is able to check traffic in alexa, but why second page no traffic result? Did i need to submit link to alexa? I'm forgotten what i had done previously!!

DouglasJenkins720

Post by DouglasJenkins720 »

I think everyone mentioned about how you can increase your page rank. But i think what more important than page rank is, good keyword position for target keywords.

JamesGarcia2016

Post by JamesGarcia2016 »

It may get you an inbound link, but alone, it's not enough.

JamesNicoll1794

Post by JamesNicoll1794 »

You must submit your site in the major search engine and directories as well as try to gain for more good keywords that are searchable.

CharlesGillis1275

Post by CharlesGillis1275 »

Try to have related web sites to link to your web site also try to have higher page rank web sites link to you

AdamSutton2595

Post by AdamSutton2595 »

Worry more about ranking and less about PR. PR is more of a factor of links, than a measurement of your site's ability to rank well.

AntonLowe1987

Post by AntonLowe1987 »

I think You are write, but those who say that you should more care about ranking than PR are also right, because there are plenty of pages on the web which get top 10 listing in google even though they have 0/10 PR!

FranklinDowns2826

Post by FranklinDowns2826 »

Worry more about ranking and less about PR. PR is more of a factor of links, than a measurement of your site's ability to rank well.

BernardGorman2015

Post by BernardGorman2015 »

PR isnt necesarrily better than keyword ranking, but its not worse either. If you are # 1 in some obscure keyword listing, then what good is it? if your PR is high but you suck in key word ranking, you probably have good traffic and get plenty of business. Also there are those that have low PR but do just great. so neither is better than the other.

EllisYates2386

Post by EllisYates2386 »

My pr has not moved for 12 months but have increased ranking on all major keywords. traffic has tripled, so i dont think pr is as important as links.

TroyPatton43at

Post by TroyPatton43at »

you must read about seo tip and seo article for your to understand whats all about seo. then after that, being on seo forums is a good option..

AndrePaine410at

Post by AndrePaine410at »

PageRank is purely mathematical, based on the number of IBLs and the PR of the sites that are linking to you. There are several ways to get IBLs: directory submission, article submission, RSS syndication, reciprocal linking, blogs, forums...

EdwinCulver47at

Post by EdwinCulver47at »