Achieve Top Google Position Without Any Backlinks

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
flowrencemary

re:

Postby flowrencemary » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:04 am

thanks for sharing :)

brucecaine

Re: Achieve Top Google Position Without Any Backlinks

Postby brucecaine » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:40 am

Nice article, thanks for sharing. I also have a web log post which perfectly has no backlink, but since it's a elaborate step by step guide, people seem to mention to it. Now it has PR1 and has top rankings in recession keywords.

damonebrice

Postby damonebrice » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:51 pm

I also have a blog post which absolutely has no backlink, but since it's a detailed step by step guide, people seem to refer to it. Now it has PR1 and has top rankings in niche keywords.Nice article, thanks for sharing.

ledlauzis

Postby ledlauzis » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:52 pm

great article mate. One of my clients rate top in SERPS and I did not build any backlinks or they

jacksoncarrey

Postby jacksoncarrey » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:33 pm

I also have a blog post which absolutely has no backlink, but since it's a detailed step by step guide, people seem to refer to it. Now it has PR1 and has top rankings in niche keywords.Nice article, thanks for sharing.

TowerSteel

Postby TowerSteel » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:10 pm

A site with high PR will be better for good SERP.

probafix

Postby probafix » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:33 pm

clearwriter wrote:Hi every one,

I wanted to write on this topic of "how to get top google position without any backlinks".

Actually page ranking is a different thing. And achieving top position for google search results is some thing different.

High Page Ranking?
If you want to get a high page rank. then you just need to get plenty of quality back links.

A quality back link must have 3 important characteristics.
1) It should be from a high page ranked web page. Say PR4+
2) The backlinks should come from a web page that is related to the subject of your web page. For example if your site is about SEO articles then the back link should come from the same type of site, say SEO tools web page etc.
3) The anchor text of the back link should be related to keywords of your web page.

If you are getting 30 Pr2 links then you will be well ranked within few weeks.

High Google Search Position
If your page rank is good say PR4, does it means that your site will be shown in the top position of google search for your keywords?

Absolutely not!!!

This is just one factor that is considered by the google.

For example search this term on google:
"Improve google Rank by driving Traffic"

See what you see in top 1st position?

The top 2 results are http://www.cleararticles.com/

This site has PR0 ;-)

The third and 4th result sits have PR2 :-)

The 5th site has no page rank at all :-)

So you see that a site with PR0 was at the top for certain keywords, while sites with PR2 were at lower positions.

Yes you go it. Highest page rank does not mean that you will be at top most position for your keywords.

My Experience
In the last 2 months i did SEO of 2 sites and made them at Google position #1 for some hot keywords(medium level keywords).

I didnot add any backlinks. I just worked for Onsite optimization.

Here is How it Works
When your page is indexed by the google. It analyse your website's contents, navigation structure, outbound links, keywords density etc.

After analysing a page, Google tries to identify what are you presenting on your webpage.

Then Google assigns the keywords (or combination of keywords) for which your site is giving some information. Remember that Google dont consider what have you written in KEYWORDS tag for assigning keywords to your website. Keywords assigned to your website from Google may be entirely different from the keywords, that you placed in your KEYWORDS meta tag.

After assigning keywords. Google assigns a position for your keywords. This is the real game for which every body is worried :-)

Main Onsite Factors For Getting Top Position For your Google Assigned Keywords

a) Remember the important places of your web page.
These are TITLE, KEYWORDS, ALT, H!..H6, BOLD, PARAGRAPH, etc. In these places you must include the keyword phrases for which you want to highly ranked.

b)First paragraph in your body is very important for google. Here you should give the comprehensive and detailed information for your topic. Disperse your keywords here in a good ratio, like 8%.

c)The alt tags of all images must be used. Use the keywords here in natural style.

d) You can bold the keywords in all your body content. This tell google that these words are important words and google will take these words to consider as keywords with good rank.

e) The keywords should be dispersed in your content in natural style. Natural ratio of keywords is like 5-10%. More than this may be called spamming by google.

f) The webpage navigation must be simple and easy for users and machines (google). From any page of your website, you must be able to access any other page of your website with 3 clicks at the maximum.

g) Your content should have outbound links where needed.

h) You must link your internal, other pages of your website, in your page's content. This will ensure faster indexing of your website too.

i) YOu must create a page called sitemap.html,listing the names with links of all pages of you website. This factor will give you some more points by Google.

j) The name of the page must be descriptive and should contain your keywords. For example "what-is-seo.html". Here "seo" is your keyword.

k) Don't use the much images. Fewer images are good for well placing in search engines. Also full flash sites are poorely ranked due to less information retrieval by google. Mostly text is a good idea. Google can parse text well.

These are the main tips. I shall post some more tips later.

For now, i want the ideas of you people about this new topic.

Thanks,

These are pretty solid tips.I think many people believe you can get top ranking overnight and with little efforts. The fact is, as long as you work at it and keep at it, you can get these top spot, but it may not be easy.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

sammibharvad

Postby sammibharvad » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:39 am

Keyword research plays a very important aspect in the ranking of a website on Google, there is no one who has thousands of backlinks to your site using relevant keywords for your website.

superhidkit

Postby superhidkit » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:34 am

very good article, thanks for sharing.

HID Projector Headlights

jeryyu

Postby jeryyu » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Nice article, thanks for sharing. But i still Insist a original content will get a high rank.

jimmycorlas

Postby jimmycorlas » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:27 am

Thanks for the bang-up points. I conceive with most directs take out the one about links. You know, for some actually free-enterprise key terms, some links are demanded and merely having onpage optimization might not be the only way to grade.

Ronit Roy

Postby Ronit Roy » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Thanks for this post, it was really good post and one thing what I like the most is that high PR does not mean that you are on top of the Google its the traffic and backlinks.

xerxestroy

Postby xerxestroy » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:26 am

Keyword research is a very important role when a website ranking in Google, no irrelevant to your site using keywords for the website to thousands of backlinks point.

Who want to rank high in Google to keep this in mind.

may103

Postby may103 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:12 am

Really??? I guess I should try it like you said. [This word may be SPAM] handbags wholesale

ujju

Postby ujju » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:56 am

In conclusion:

A simple formula is:

High Page Rank = How other websites rank your website

High Search Rank = How Search Engines Rank your website for some keywords.

I totally agree with the above formula. You explained it very well.
Thank you very much. :)

North London Van Hire

Return to “Google”