SEO on each web Page for Google???

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
nielloac

SEO on each web Page for Google???

Postby nielloac » Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:30 pm

We have several profit centers in our dealership and I have noticed that by editing the title bar on each page of my website and its text, I have been able to improve our rankings. Is there a benefit to also individualize the keywords and meta description on each page?

mdev

Postby mdev » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:24 pm

Yes,

This is a part of optimization.
You should use on every page different title, meta discription and meta keywords. Select for each page maximum 3 top keywords and use them once in your title, once in your description and max 2% to 5% of the total word count in your content.

coop99

Postby coop99 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:31 am

Yes, it allows you to capture the use of more keywords and brings your listing up on possible word combinations that you include on each page.

This is a basic strategy that will get things started in the right direction for you and will allow you to implement other on-page strategies like H1 and alt etc.

etech-racheal

Postby etech-racheal » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:36 am

If SEO is done for all pages then it is very useful. It helps in getting traffic to your site & increasing PR.

WebFreedom

Postby WebFreedom » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:04 am

A couple of other suggestions that can improve your rankings:

1. Include your keywords at the very end of your pages
2. Use bold or italics to highlight your keywords within text. But don't overdo this - make sure it makes sense from the visitor's perspective.

Sam

Return to “Google”